Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zante
    replied
    I am probably late to notice this so you might be aware already, but there is a new channel on the amazon website which is a free version of amazon prime! It's called freevee! Apparently has adverts but I am 43 minutes into the new Bosch Legacy series and haven't had a lady shaver advert yet! No adverts so far. Thought might interest members who don't have amazon prime but fancy some others programmes to watch. X

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Fabulous Friday is finally here!!!

The final episodes of the final season of the brilliant Ozark are ready and waiting on Netflix πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another season of Grace & Frankie too 😍

Enjoy 😘😘

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    No Time to Die....now included in Prime. I'm not a huge Bond fan but worth a watch πŸ‘€

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Ellie Deb​​​​​​​ denise yes I watched previous series so looked forward to this. I have wondered how the MND storyline will developπŸ€”

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Oh I'm watching it from the beginning so dont give anything more away.

I like nicola Walker. Loved her in last tango in Halifax.

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Im watching The Split and enjoying it. We have gone back to the first series so haven't got to the MND storyline yet.

Someone I know who is living with MND was asked to advise on the current series but im not sure if they listened πŸ€” xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Anybody watching The Split (BBC)? Nicola Walker has grown on me over the years and MND features in the storyline with the all-too-familiar bleakness and quick exit option.

It's not that I disagree with the exit option in any shape or form, nor is it easy to put a positive spin on MND, but there are thousands of us managing to get on with our lives - such that they are, I agree - and that is an aspect of MND which is never portrayed in TV dramas.

Leave a comment:

• DeeH
    replied
    Ken
    We liked that too.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    I've not read all the responses here....there are so many so forgive me if this has been suggested but The Serpent on BBC was brilliant. A true story too!

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by Hakuna View Post
    Last episode of the Ipcess File tonight πŸ‘
    I enjoyed the seriesπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna
    replied
    Last episode of the Ipcess File tonight πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by LindaB View Post
    Love Suranne Jones in most dramas....great actor⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Yep, I'm always drawn to dramas she is in πŸ‘πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    New series of Gentleman Jack tonight. Bbc1 9pm. Love Suranne Jones in most dramas....great actor⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Ellie - when I went into the hospice my husband asked me if I wanted him to bring the Duke in.... I had to giggle. Why I confessed I named the cushion that I don't know, but hubby took it well 🀣🀣🀣

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by TinyLady View Post
    Ellie - the cushion I put between my thighs while I sleep is called the Duke too...
    Now that's an entirely different level of adoration Tiny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

Leave a comment:

Working...
X