HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your right Barry.

Trump attacked the parents of a Muslim soldier who lost his life fighting for this country. These grieving parents spoke at the DNC, the father called Trump out asking him if he even knows what the U.S Constitution is ? then he pulled the book from his breast pocket, and told Trump he would gladly lend him his copy of it.

This infuriated Trump, and he's been attacking these grieving parents. Trump's behavior towards these parents has really shaken up the country, and now at long last people are seriously questioning if Trump is clinically 'mentally ill' because of his erratic, and irrational behavior.

As President he gets the codes to our nuclear weapons, and commands the Military. This thought just terrifies me, and I think it's finally starting to scare the vast majority too.

A few more months to go till November, and the Debates are coming. Hoping Hilary will know how to get under his skin, and people will be able to see clearly without a doubt just how unfit he really is, and she will win by a landslide.

It still just boggles my mind how he has gotten this far ???

xox

Comment

Hi CC,

Wealth and power can corrupt and often these people become so arrogant and their ego takes over. We have someone like that in the UK but fortunately he wasn't in politics. He just ruined the lives, jobs and pensions for thousands of workers. You may have heard of Sir Philip Green.

Barry x
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I never heard of him Barry, but did just google him. Indeed greed, power and narcissism can corrupt, and in the wrong hands can damage so many lives. Add mental instability into the mix, and you get the Hitler, Mussolini, and Demagogues of the world...scary stuff

Trump is not playing with a full deck in my book, something is very off with this guy and because of this I believe he is much to dangerous to have as President of the US. Many people do not want Hilary either, but we only have the choice of these two, and in this case country has to come before party in my opinion.

I read this article once about dogs. Being the pack animals that they are, it stated dogs instinctively know when another dog has temperament issues, and they would never allow that type of dog to become the leader of the pack. The other dogs simply would never follow it even if the dog was bigger or stronger then the other dogs it would never be able to become the leader only a dog that exhibits stability its it's temperament would they follow....we could learn a lot from the animals

xox

Comment

We going into double digits now Gang, she's 12% ahead, Yay, Yay!

xox

Comment

Donald seems to have a more humane running mate in Pence. He indulged the family of a mnd patient yesterday and helped them publicise the " right to try" legislation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=BXhEMLhOsA8

John

Comment

Hi John,

Yes this was a powerful and emotional appeal and I hope that whichever party gets elected takes it forward. What happens in America usually follows in the UK.

Barry

Comment

Powerful, and moving.

Can only hope the 'Right to Try' will become law in every State, as well as the 'Dying with Dignity' act only a handful of States have passed it as law. Which to me seems very unfair for other States to be left out when people all over the country as well as other Nations should be given this right,

Nicholas Grillo was fighting very hard for the 'Right to Try' the GM604 experimental drug for ALS. He knew time was of the essence, and was a real warrior in my opinion for taking on Congress as he battled against the clock for all those living with this disease.

Unfortunately he passed away in June, but others have taken up his cause, and continuing to pressure the FDA for the right to try this drug.

xox

Comment

There are some strange people with worrying ideas;

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...7448632014855/
                  TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Terry

I couldn't see the 'Occupy Democrat' you have to have facebook, but was able to view ' Trump Supporters are as dumb as you think'....Unbelievable!! it would be laughable if it wasn't so scary...

It really is terribly frightening just how ignorant his supporters can be and will be out voting for him on election day.

The first Debate between Hilary and Trump is this Monday evening I hope it's broadcast in the UK as well. CNN reported that Hilary has been consulting with psychologists for her prep debate on how best to deal with Trump's lunatic behavior. It's going to be an interesting Debate to say the least ....just hoping this will be the knock out round and Hilary will come out the winner.

Still continues to boggle my mind that Trump could possibly be our President ??? My son says there are super government powers that be that will ensure on election day this never becomes reality...I hope he is right for the sake of this country and world.

xox

Comment

Good Morning

Did anyone watch the Hilary/Trump Debate last night ? is so what did you think ?

xox

Comment

Hi cc , I think Hillary really put Donald in his place. She came out looking the better person . Lorret
                        Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
                        and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
                        Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

Comment

Hi CC,

Hilary looked more in control of her reasoning and temperament whilst Trump just looked like an angry man and a bully. It is easy to spot the diplomat and statesperson. It is saddening that many Americans want a gung ho leader. I can understand it in somewhere like North Korea but they don't get a vote.

Barry x

Comment

Hi Lorret, Barry

I so agree with you both, that also seems to be the consensus here.

She is such a smart cookie, she laid her traps, and he took the bait.

It really doesn't take much to unhinge him, and hopefully more Americans saw the real reality of that last night. Yes he is such a bully, and a spoiled brat, he interrupted her 51 times. He was completely unprepared which I think is insulting to Americans because it's not a game show, and the stakes are very high.

I know Barry my mind still remains boggled how he is even up on that podium with her ??? because I still strongly believe he is not playing with a full deck, and much to dangerous to be President of the US.

Yet still according to polls it doesn't seem it's going to be a landslide victory for Hilary.

Two more Debates to go...

xox

Comment

Hi CC I didn't stay up to watch but caught the last half this morning. Trump is a moron . He is all you say and more and very dangerous to world peace. Two more debates to go and Hilary will probably unleash some well deserved comments, although she is a very savvy lady. Fingers crossed xx

Comment

Indeed Ann he jeopardizes world peace.

I work with a woman who campaigns for Hilary she told me thoughts of a Trump presidency keeps her up at night because as President of the US he will have the power to send Armies marching, the stock marketing crashing, and the scariest of all the codes to nuclear weapons in the hands of a lunatic.

If only more Americans viewed this the same way, and it makes me continually question how, and why they don't ?? Its so embarrassing to say, but how stupid can we be ...???

Besides a moron Ann he is such dirtbag of a man because he invited Gennifer Flowers one of Bill Clinton's mistresses to sit in the front row at the Debate to put her right in Hilary's face, just shows the level he sinks too.

xox

Comment

Working...
                                X