HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi CC

Yeah I caught the first debate last night, I thought Hillary was very composed and came across very well, Trump just came across as a very angry man. Bit of sour grapes from Trump as well as I read he was moaning about the moderator Lester Holt who is very well respected. I do hope you get the result you want on November 8th. Fingers crossed!

Best wishes

Dave.. x x
    "Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!" Homer Simpson

Comment

Hi Dave

Yes I thought so too she stayed cool and kept her composure, and showed her professionalism, and experience.

Yes Lester Holt is well respected and did a good job as moderator just wished he would have pressed more on the issues to get more answers of substance out of Trump. Trump cries over, and bashes anyone that challenges him, the big baby bully that he is stays up all night Tweeting insults at them, and calling them names.

I have plenty of names I call Trump, but I am not running for President of the United States.

The next Debate is a Town Hall style one where both candidates interact, and take questions from an audience, I wish I could be in that audience, and have a go at Trump it would definitely make headline news the next day! LOL

Keeping fingers crossed too Dave.

xox

Comment

Only 36 more days Gang !!

...and only 36 more days for Americans to come to their senses, I'm hoping, and praying we are not as dumb as we look at the moment, and more importantly Trump will at long last go away

xox

Comment

Hi CC

Congratulations on the USA's Ryder Cup victory! I guess the spanking you gave us was punishment for us leaving the European Union eh?! Here's hoping Hillary can give Trump a spanking come November 8th!

Dave.. x x
          "Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!" Homer Simpson

Comment

Thanks Dave.

I really don’t follow golf at all, but I’m sure it’s a big deal to golf lovers

I saw an article that your Prime Minister is looking to have the Brexit take effect as soon as April of next year. I really hope it will be a smooth transition for your country, and one that will bring prosperity for all, and the generations to come.

Yes let’s hope Hilary gives it to him good, and I hope the majority of Americans go out, and vote. This country is so greatly divided by this election that either way one side is not going to be happy. Just hope I will be on the happy side because I had just about enough of Trump that I can stomach, and to think about the possibility of listening to this Lunatic running his mouth, and the country for the next four years makes me nauseas.

xox

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2neyQA5TDo

Hilarious

Comment

Town Hall Hilary Trump Debate tomorrow evening. Hopefully Hilary can do it again and trap and bait him, although I think even a 5 year old could accomplish that with him.

Trump warned he is going to attack her more in this Debate and might bring up Bill Clinton's affair. He is such a fraction of a man to throw this in her face, and if thinks something like that will score him points with female voters it just shows how ignorant he really is. Just mind boggling considering this is coming from a man who cheated on both his wives.

I'm so sick of all things Trump...from the news media, the internet, signs on neighbors front lawns. The good part is election day will be here soon enough and hoping this will at long last be the end of him, but if he wins really hoping Terry has a spare bedroom for me lol

30 days to election day ...

CCxox

Comment

Donald Trump looks like a first class idiot - how can it be that some one of his ilk can run for presidency of the USA!.. I heard last night that most Republican senators are abandoning him and that he now is campaigning as an independent??

The news said here that many republican voters will vote Democrat and they could lose the senate/house of representatives (forgive me I don't know which is which)

SO basically as Americans you have the choice of either a maniac or somebody who on the face of it seems un-trust worthy. Good luck America!!

Comment

Yes I agree, I watched the debate and it made my head spin, it's not over yet but he's doing himself no favours and showing that he just does not have what it takes to be President of the United States of America.

Comment

Will agree that second Debate made my head spin as well John. As it did for a lot of people that don't support Trump.

Trump came with only one intent in mind and that was to humiliate Hilary on every possible level he could. He sunk lower then the gutter, but went down in the sewer like the scurry rat he is, by placing Bill Clinton's previous affairs with four women in the front row before Hilary. What kind of man does this ??? and shame on these women for showing up, and doing that against another woman who happens to be historically running for President of the USA.

Then he actually threatened Hilary that he will put her in jail once President, Outrageous !!! He is not her judge and juror as he likes to believe he is, and that is not the American way, he is a threat to our liberties, and democracy.

This was not what Americans wanted to see and hear. We wanted to hear real answers, and clear policies to the real issues this country faces.

Hilary indeed has her own issues as a candidate for President, but she kept her cool, and composure under his assault, had real answers with substance that showed her experience and knowledge as well as showing she was the grown up in the room.

True Christoff he is now raging war with his own party because the sane ones are jumping ship, and disavowing him or no longer endorsing him.

Trump is a demagogue, a dictator, a racist, a sexual predator, a bigot, an ignorant misogynistic xenophobic unhinged raging lunatic who needs to be in a psychiatric unit not the White House.

There can only be one clear winner on election day because a Trump Presidency will not only have a dire, and negative effect on this country, but it will trickle out to the world.

Just my opinion.

CCxox

Comment

Hey CC I thought we had it bad in the UK after Brexit!!! Lets hope sense prevails and the idiot doesn't end up in charge!!

One final think, just what the hell is going on with his hair do!!!! I really cant concentrate on what he is saying because I think a cat has died on his head!!!

Comment

Agree, I can't imagine this madman in charge, and the thought of it makes me lose sleep. You would think by now the majority of Americans would have come to see the light, but the polls do not show that Hilary will win this by a landslide as any sane person would think it would be.

Personally I feel he should be disqualified to continue to run by the behavior he exhibits, and the offensive and criminal comments he made on that sex tape that was released to the media . His own party is having a meltdown over him so anything is possible...but I don't believe Trump will quit its up to the American people to make sure as you said Christoff that sense prevails.

....and lets hope that Russia has not somehow hacked into our electoral system as it was alluded too at Debate....Trump's buddy over there would love nothing more then to see him as President.

I have no answer for the hair thing Christoff, still trying to figure out why he wears orange make-up ??

xox

Comment

Donald Trump reminded all his supporters at a rally today to register so they can vote for him on 28th November - the election is actually on 8th November………… who's going to tell him?????😜

Comment

Originally posted by Pea View Post
                              Donald Trump reminded all his supporters at a rally today to register so they can vote for him on 28th November - the election is actually on 8th November………… who's going to tell him?????��
                              Hi Pea,

I suspect he wants an extra 20 days for a recount.

Barry
                              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Barry his supporters are going for one better, and trying to repeal the 19th Amendment now the 'Women's right to vote'. Have to agree with Hilary, Trump's supporters really are a 'basket of deplorables'

Since the sex tape made news he is now tanking even more in the women's vote. Some political strategist believe the election is already over with the loss of the women's vote, but I'm not rejoicing yet, not until its official.

xox

Comment

Working...
                                X