No announcement yet.

HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this guy, at least he is telling it like it is...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpFDyKeqyA

Comment

Go Will I Am

https://youtu.be/RTxQn6S4BKI

: )
      Last edited by WendyWooG; 16 October 2016, 13:03.

Comment

Go WendyWoo

Very good.

We are getting down to it now...it's almost over, and praying it will be for Trump too.

xox

Comment

Cc , Will would be a better choice than trump. Lorret
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
          and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
          Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

Comment

LOL would have to agree Lorret

xox

Comment

Round 3 tomorrow evening.

Final, and last Debate before election day.

Lets' see how much lower Trump can go then the sewer. His latest rhetoric is that our election process is rigged, he is telling everyone, and the world this. That way when he loses it will look like Hilary cheated.... I hope it is rigged in this case just so a madman like this can never step foot in the White House.

xox

Comment

SNL Final Debate Spoof - Trump Vs Hillary (Round...
                www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Nca9vwTEs

Funny Stuff

xox

Comment

Hi CC,

That cheered me up. We also have satirical programs about our politicians but no one comes close to that idiot Trump.

I'll tell Terry he doesn't need to prepare the spare room as I suspect you will be staying put.

Barry x
                  I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Barry

Yes it's funny stuff. I think Alec Baldwin does a better impersonation of Trump then Trump himself ! lol indeed he's been great material for the comedians.

Debates are over, and soon election will be too, thank god ! I'm at the end of my rope with all things Trump. If Trump loses he already stated he won't concede because according to Mr. Looney Tunes our entire democracy is 'rigged' against him. Really hoping its a landslide victory for Hilary.

Yes just might be staying put, I'm having a little more faith in my fellow Americans they will keep Crazy out of the White House...but a little concerned about what Russia is up too involving our election process ?? I hope my government is too..

xox

Comment

FBI, what the heck are they thinking of?

Things are getting a bit uncomfortable, I do hope that I don't have to spend my remaining years (or months) watching Donald mess everything up!

Comment

Please cc get everyone to vote for Hillary, I cannot stand Donalds man pout for much longer . Lorret
                        Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
                        and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
                        Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

Comment

Hi John, Lorret

Russia! Emails, Hacking, FBI !! this country is officially losing it's mind. We are one week away from election day, and the Lunatic said we shouldn't even have an election just give the win to him.

The insane part of all this to me is that after everything Trump has said, and done half of the country still believes he should be President of the United States ??????????

Even if a person absolutely, positively despises Hillary isn't she still the better choice then Trump ! ?

This election is no longer mind boggling to me, it's mind blowing...either way it goes this election will be going down in history as to the first woman President of the US or to the end of life as we know it...

xox

Comment

Hi CC,

I think if Russia could rig the election results in favour of Trump they would since they are spoiling for a fight with the west. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but cyber crime is all around us. Our government is about to spend £billions of tax payers money on combating this.

Barry x
                            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Barry

I think your right about Russia they have become a concern for us ever since Trump entered the race.

Hillary is right when she called Trump Putin's puppet. I view it the same way, Trump is so easy to manipulate, and push his buttons. Trump has also stated he thinks Putin is a 'great leader' better then the ones in his own country.

I believe Trump is behind the WikiLeaks when he asked Russia to hack into Hillary's emails. Again treason and espionage against his own country! Still blows my mind how he was not immediately disqualified when he made that statement.

Too bad we are not back in your King Henry's days it should be 'off with his head !' oh I would pay to see that

xox

Comment

Real Time With Bill Maher: Opening Monologue - youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXdlw...ature=youtu.be

This guy is more a wreck then me over this election! 3 days to go...

Comment

Working...
                                X