X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barry52
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2012

A very funny show CC and I loved the comments about undecided voters figuring out which shoe goes on which foot. I hope you don't have to pack your bags next week but I hear that Terry is clearing out the spare room.

Love
    Barry
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• ccinjersey

LMAO

I know Barry...when the news does interviews at this point with the 'undecided' voter I want to throw something at my TV at them ! I just can't listen to their ignorance.

Yes, I love Bill Maher's intelligence. and kind of humor, and he can never be outsmarted by his guests with his political facts, and knowledge.

He had me rolling with that opening monologue too...especially the part where even all the animals, and the fishes in the sea are all getting nervous too now....funny stuff

I think you might know something I don't about Terry's spare bedroom Barry, Terry tries to get rid of me every chance he can, but has managed to be unsuccessful so far because I so enjoy being a pain in his butt...and of course just love, and adore him despite how mean he is !! LoL so not so sure spare room is ready for me even though my bags are backed, and ready to go .....might be heading North to Canada they opened their borders to us as soon as Trump started opening his mouth LoL

xox

Comment

• Terry
        Forum Member
        • May 2012

Chickens shed has some room in as long as she doesn't snore to loud Barry and it is clean;

It's quite a long way from the house so I won't hear her apart from meal times.

Love Terry
        Last edited by Terry; 5 November 2016, 17:21.
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• GrannieAnnie

Nervous time Cc. We have a Wendy house if you don't like Terry's hen house!! We would make you very welcome. xxxcc

Comment

• ccinjersey

Hahaha

You would put me out in the chicken shed Treborose!!

Hoping I can just stay home, Canada is so cold, and as much as I like chicken the thought of sleeping with them is not very appealing....

Thanks Ann much appreciated..Yes a nervous time for sure.

We will just have to wait until Tuesday, and really hoping, and praying there will be enough sane Americans voting to keep Mr. Insane out of the White House.

xox

Comment

• Terry
              Forum Member
              • May 2012

Is that all the thanks I get after my wife went to so much trouble talking around the chickens Cc;

We do have a heater in there and we don't have any males to wake you up early. I doubt you will be top hen in there but second is well within your grasp.

Love Terry
              TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• ccinjersey

HAHAHA very good Terry

I highly doubt sticking me in the chicken shed your lovely wife would agree with. Only a meanie like you would be so cruel.

Have to admit though the heater sounds better then Canada, and no males waking me in the morning while I'm trying to sleep would definitely be a first, and almost makes it worth it ! LOL

Will get back to you about it on Tuesday....

xox

Comment

• ccinjersey

We now waiting on pins and needles with the rest of the country for the results....

New York/New Jersey are blue States (always vote democratic) so he won't get them. Hillary needs Pennsylvania without it Trump may find a path to victory ...and Florida always a concern

Keeping everything crossed Hillary can do it, and this will be an historical election for the US

xox

Comment

• Terry
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2012

Are you a secret Trump quoter Cc,

We have not discussed rent. Well, it's 50 pence a day, sounds very good doesn't it. I do look after my birds very well. As well as the 50 pence, you have to lay an egg, otherwise you will end up in a pie.

Love Terry

Comment

• ccinjersey

HAHAHA

I'm just a wreck at the moment Terry not a Trump quoter LoL Darn Florida! they should stay out of the election they have my stomach in knots....

What kind of chick do you think I am ? I'm not paying you rent to live in your chicken shed !! and your paying the heat bill too. I'm not laying eggs either, but will cook them and make omelets, but your not getting my omelets unless your a little nicer over these living arrangements.

No results yet....so I still might be coming...

xoxo
                      Last edited by Guest; 9 November 2016, 02:00.

Comment

• WendyWooG

Oh CC
                        What happened!!
                        I am sure the chicken shed looks appealing at the moment.
                        Wendy

Comment

• Barry52
                          Forum Member
                          • Mar 2012

I do hope you and your fellow Americans can work together CC. The world needs a stable and prosperous US to keep us all safe.

Barry xx
                          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• GrannieAnnie

Oh CC. We can only hope Trump turns out better than we think. Barry is right. We all need a safe world and we can only hope Trump keeps his word making America strong and safe. Watch this space.love xxxx

Comment

• ccinjersey

OMG !!!!!!!!

I'm still in shock and denial, haven't moved to acceptance yet, not sure if I can. I really thought, and believed we were better then this and on election day we would show the world that we are.

Four long years of Mr. Lunatic....OMG! Maybe Russia did 'rig' it ?? or maybe just my denial talking ?........

Yes Wendy chicken shed looking very appealing...at least it's warmer then Canada ...I'm trying to find something positive in this nightmare.

xox

Comment

• Terry
                                Forum Member
                                • May 2012

we are all in shock Cc;

We have a thing called a CBR check before we can work in schools etc. Maybe it would have weeded out both of them before they started if it was applied to our politicians. It is a sad day for democracy, when over 65% of the voters do not trust the president.

Chicken shed still 50 pence a night and you have to produce an egg, a golden one would be nice.

Love Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X