HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Nettie

I think Americans have been watching too much reality TV, and lost their brains along the way, I really do!

I don't believe those that elected this Lunatic really understand what they have done, and how dangerous to our democracy he really is. Because if they do understand that makes it all the more worse in my opinion.

We are being told by respectable leaders that we all must come together now, and stand united by our new President Elect to help heal and bring this country back together again. Clearly this country was never together even before Trump if so many share his views.

I can't and won't get behind Trump, which is very distressing to me and un-American because we need him to succeed for us to succeed as a Nation, but I can't do it I despise everything he stands for.

He will have to do something drastic to get impeached Nettie, and his party has control of the Senate they will do everything to hold onto this power.

Scary, and upsetting times indeed

xox

Comment

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy passed by President Obama as an executive action that allows certain undocumented immigrants to the United States who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation. DACA confers non-immigrant legal status but does not provide a path to citizenship. It was started by the Obama administration in June 2012

Trump has stated upon being sworn in as President one of his first orders of business will be to deport 2-3 million immigrants.

People, and Officials in Cities and States around the country are rising up to stand behind DACA, and those families it effects stating they will not allow it.

Trump 'threatened' that any States that resists this he will cut off Federal funding to that State.

The nightmare is beginning Gang....

This makes me think about the Trump voters, and what Jesus said when nailed to the cross, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Terry 50 pence a night for a chicken shed is starting to look like a pretty good deal, does it come with indoor plumbing, and bathroom privileges ??

xox

Comment

I fear for America, and the world, I am devastated that Trump, how I wish it had been Michelle Obama, that lady has so much class

Comment

Don't worry Cc;

You will be treated like my other birds, very well.

I'll make room for the bed then and turn the heating up a little.

This Trump guy, is he a relative to the one that people wanted to ban from our country a year ago over things he said?

Love Terry
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Jan

Yes, so many here are devastated over a Trump Presidency as well, and extremely fearful of what these years ahead will bring to this country, and the world.

I'm trying very hard not to be so pessimistic about it, but I can't find anything positive over it either. I very concerned over civil war. It may sound far fetched, and a thing of the past, but there is such a great divide over here. All Trump has to do is push people's buttons a little more with threats, and lunatic policies, and tempers, and anger can easily explode, and will.

Jan you would be interested to know there is a petition started for Michelle Obama to run for President in 2020 (she is loved and respected here) but she declined stating she no longer wants her children in the spotlight. I can relate, I no longer want my children living in this country...sad to say

LOL Hey Terry its comforting to know you will treat me like you do your chickens.

I think the guy you guys were planning on banning was Trump himself Terry ? Not a bad idea I wish we could.

xox

Comment

CC,

The latest issue worrying the world is Trump's view about supporting the coal industry and continuing to burn fossil fuels when global warming is still rising. If he reneges on the accord then the US will become isolated. We watch with interest and hope that he will listen to reason rather than taking an isolanatistic position.

Barry x
              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Barry

Americans knew before they voted for Trump his position on Global Warming. He believes it’s a myth started by China ???? and were well aware he supported the coal industry, and yet here we are with a President Trump ???

I think to expect rational thinking from a lunatic demagogue is going to set the sane people up for more and more anger, frustration, and disappointment.

Trump showed us, and the world exactly who he is, and what he stands for. Yet Americans chose to ignore every red flag, and all the warning signs. Whatever is to come from this President, and his administration we did to ourselves. We will now have to deal with all the consequences for what I believe was putting a madman into the White House.

xox

Comment

Hi Cc, trump is so used to being able to buy anything or anyone, he showed us here what his thoughts on environmental issues were when he bought a Scottish isle which had special environmental interest and then turned it into a golf course. Lorret
                  Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
                  and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
                  Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

Comment

Hi Lorret

Yes. I don't believe Trump has any respect for the environment or the human race for that matter. He lives onto himself, and his ego, power, and greed. He lacks any self awareness, and doesn't have a shred of humility in his body.

Because he is the President now I think the decent, moral people are going to have certain expectations of him, but I believe he will be a constant source of anxiety, and distress for them because Trump has no expectations for himself, nor does he care too. He is a man with a 'white supremacy' mentality, and he is not going to change.

As you said, his money, and position bought him whatever he wanted. Now that we just given him the greatest power of all he will expect, and demand that people fall in line for him, and go along with his sick, twisted views. Sadly the weak ones will as shown in his own party, none of them stood up to him even when it was morally the right thing to do.

My fear and concern is how far will the American people 'allow' him to go. He is already filling powerful positions with his devotees that think like him,

That's why I believe civil war is right around the corner for us, but sincerely hope with all my heart he proves me wrong.

xox

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b030997bbd9c8b

Poor thing she looks like she was just hit by the Trump train

Inspiring speech, but Terry's chicken shed is still an option.

xox

Comment

Hi Cc;

This video is restricted in my location???

I don't know why.

Love Terry
                        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sILz5rANaE

Hi Terry

Can you see this one ??

Comment

Yes Cc;

And she looks a mess and ill.

Love Terry

Comment

Yeah she really does Terry

She had incredible stamina on the campaign trail. She was battling pneumonia towards the end of it. It looks like it all took a toll on her now. She should rest, she fought the good fight.

xoox

Comment

Our headlines news today stated 'Britain will maybe invite Trump to meet the Queen next year.'

I found the 'maybe' part quite funny

Bad enough we have to have him in our White House do you guys really want him in your Queen's house too ?? LoL

xoxo

Comment

Working...
                                X