HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Town Hall Hilary Trump Debate tomorrow evening. Hopefully Hilary can do it again and trap and bait him, although I think even a 5 year old could accomplish that with him.

Trump warned he is going to attack her more in this Debate and might bring up Bill Clinton's affair. He is such a fraction of a man to throw this in her face, and if thinks something like that will score him points with female voters it just shows how ignorant he really is. Just mind boggling considering this is coming from a man who cheated on both his wives.

I'm so sick of all things Trump...from the news media, the internet, signs on neighbors front lawns. The good part is election day will be here soon enough and hoping this will at long last be the end of him, but if he wins really hoping Terry has a spare bedroom for me lol

30 days to election day ...

CCxox

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2neyQA5TDo

Hilarious

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks Dave.

I really don’t follow golf at all, but I’m sure it’s a big deal to golf lovers

I saw an article that your Prime Minister is looking to have the Brexit take effect as soon as April of next year. I really hope it will be a smooth transition for your country, and one that will bring prosperity for all, and the generations to come.

Yes let’s hope Hilary gives it to him good, and I hope the majority of Americans go out, and vote. This country is so greatly divided by this election that either way one side is not going to be happy. Just hope I will be on the happy side because I had just about enough of Trump that I can stomach, and to think about the possibility of listening to this Lunatic running his mouth, and the country for the next four years makes me nauseas.

xox

Leave a comment:

• Davetherave
    replied
    Hi CC

Congratulations on the USA's Ryder Cup victory! I guess the spanking you gave us was punishment for us leaving the European Union eh?! Here's hoping Hillary can give Trump a spanking come November 8th!

Dave.. x x

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Only 36 more days Gang !!

...and only 36 more days for Americans to come to their senses, I'm hoping, and praying we are not as dumb as we look at the moment, and more importantly Trump will at long last go away

xox

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Dave

Yes I thought so too she stayed cool and kept her composure, and showed her professionalism, and experience.

Yes Lester Holt is well respected and did a good job as moderator just wished he would have pressed more on the issues to get more answers of substance out of Trump. Trump cries over, and bashes anyone that challenges him, the big baby bully that he is stays up all night Tweeting insults at them, and calling them names.

I have plenty of names I call Trump, but I am not running for President of the United States.

The next Debate is a Town Hall style one where both candidates interact, and take questions from an audience, I wish I could be in that audience, and have a go at Trump it would definitely make headline news the next day! LOL

Keeping fingers crossed too Dave.

xox

Leave a comment:

• Davetherave
    replied
    Hi CC

Yeah I caught the first debate last night, I thought Hillary was very composed and came across very well, Trump just came across as a very angry man. Bit of sour grapes from Trump as well as I read he was moaning about the moderator Lester Holt who is very well respected. I do hope you get the result you want on November 8th. Fingers crossed!

Best wishes

Dave.. x x

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Indeed Ann he jeopardizes world peace.

I work with a woman who campaigns for Hilary she told me thoughts of a Trump presidency keeps her up at night because as President of the US he will have the power to send Armies marching, the stock marketing crashing, and the scariest of all the codes to nuclear weapons in the hands of a lunatic.

If only more Americans viewed this the same way, and it makes me continually question how, and why they don't ?? Its so embarrassing to say, but how stupid can we be ...???

Besides a moron Ann he is such dirtbag of a man because he invited Gennifer Flowers one of Bill Clinton's mistresses to sit in the front row at the Debate to put her right in Hilary's face, just shows the level he sinks too.

xox

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi CC I didn't stay up to watch but caught the last half this morning. Trump is a moron . He is all you say and more and very dangerous to world peace. Two more debates to go and Hilary will probably unleash some well deserved comments, although she is a very savvy lady. Fingers crossed xx

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Lorret, Barry

I so agree with you both, that also seems to be the consensus here.

She is such a smart cookie, she laid her traps, and he took the bait.

It really doesn't take much to unhinge him, and hopefully more Americans saw the real reality of that last night. Yes he is such a bully, and a spoiled brat, he interrupted her 51 times. He was completely unprepared which I think is insulting to Americans because it's not a game show, and the stakes are very high.

I know Barry my mind still remains boggled how he is even up on that podium with her ??? because I still strongly believe he is not playing with a full deck, and much to dangerous to be President of the US.

Yet still according to polls it doesn't seem it's going to be a landslide victory for Hilary.

Two more Debates to go...

xox

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Hi CC,

Hilary looked more in control of her reasoning and temperament whilst Trump just looked like an angry man and a bully. It is easy to spot the diplomat and statesperson. It is saddening that many Americans want a gung ho leader. I can understand it in somewhere like North Korea but they don't get a vote.

Barry x

Leave a comment:

• lorret
    replied
    Hi cc , I think Hillary really put Donald in his place. She came out looking the better person . Lorret

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Good Morning

Did anyone watch the Hilary/Trump Debate last night ? is so what did you think ?

xox

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Terry

I couldn't see the 'Occupy Democrat' you have to have facebook, but was able to view ' Trump Supporters are as dumb as you think'....Unbelievable!! it would be laughable if it wasn't so scary...

It really is terribly frightening just how ignorant his supporters can be and will be out voting for him on election day.

The first Debate between Hilary and Trump is this Monday evening I hope it's broadcast in the UK as well. CNN reported that Hilary has been consulting with psychologists for her prep debate on how best to deal with Trump's lunatic behavior. It's going to be an interesting Debate to say the least ....just hoping this will be the knock out round and Hilary will come out the winner.

Still continues to boggle my mind that Trump could possibly be our President ??? My son says there are super government powers that be that will ensure on election day this never becomes reality...I hope he is right for the sake of this country and world.

xox

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    There are some strange people with worrying ideas;

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...7448632014855/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X