HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cc said;

Agree, can only hope President Lunatic will not get the support to overturn this law. Unfortunately for all of us he intends to run again, and I believe he is banking on his girlfriend Putin to interfere again in our election to help keep him in the White House.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

TIANDB said;

K and CC I do hope you realise that Obammacare tripled or even quad-rippled costs for American healthcare. Mr T is trying to reduce those costs not stop peoples getting medical treatment. CC you should know better than the biased media pumping out fakes in your great country . Mr T has done more for your country in 2 years than any other President. Of course the Democrat open border, Sanctuary Cities Brigade think they know better and with much bitterness still that crooked Hilary Lost that Election. Do you know Edaravone costs $145K a year How is our national heath service going to afford that for a roughly 7% chance of any benefits ?
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Kayleigh wrote;

Hello TIANDB,

Hold on there tiger .... calm down, calm down!

I am surprised that you seem so upset that not everyone agrees with your political opinion. We are all entitled to our own political opinions and not everyone is going to have the same opinion about President Trump, President Obama etc. What a boring World it would be if there were no political debates! I understand from your post that you are rather a fan of President Trump - and so good for you for having your own opinion, but other people are entitled to have an opinion that is not the same as yours.

I am grateful to CC for explaining how the healthcare system works in the US concerning the approval of drugs and how the law was changed by Obama so that private healthcare schemes had to include pre-existing conditions. I admit that I did not do a financial analysis of the situation..... however, I still think that I had the right to express the view that this change in the law must benefit many people (including those with ALS) and that it would be great shame if it was reversed.

Although, politics might be mentioned on this forum as part of a discussion relating to MND, I hope that it does not stop us from being supportive towards each other. Indeed, life is too short for us to fall out because we may have different political views! Where politics is concerned, it is realistic to say that not everyone has the same viewpoints and so we often have to agree to disagree.

I hope that we can draw a line under this - I have learnt not to mention anything that may be deemed political in future, because I do not want to risk falling out with anyone on this forum, including you.

Comment

Cc said;

Hi TIANDB

Calm down tiger indeed lol

There is a thread here called Hilary/Bernie/Trump you can praise our President Lunatic there all you like, this thread it not the place for it.

But will say this here TIANDB, bloodshed at our boarders, and children and babies being ripped from the arms of their parents just because they came seeking a better life for them just as my own ancestors did, on Trump's orders just sickens, and disgusts me more to the man if you can even call him a man.

Isn't this earth big enough for us all to share ??????? There is only one race in my book at that's the human race.

Comment

Thanks Terry for moving responses.

Hi TIANDB

There is a thread here called Hilary/Bernie/Trump you can praise our President Lunatic there all you like, this thread it not the place for it.

But will say this here TIANDB, bloodshed at our boarders, and children and babies being ripped from the arms of their parents just because they came seeking a better life for them just as my own ancestors did, on Trump's orders just sickens, and disgusts me more to the man if you can even call him a man.

Isn't this earth big enough for us all to share ??????? There is only one race in my book at that's the human race.

Peace on earth

CCxox

Comment

Cc, Tiandb and Kayleigh;

Every now and again we get a bit heated on any subject, not just politics. I have been involved with a few that got quite nasty, even one with a good friend that I knew personally. Please don't stop putting your points of view but try not to bite on other peoples posts.

Love Terry

Comment

Hello Terry - Thank you for your helpful advice. I was sticking up for me and CC after our posts had been 'bitten' (biting is not my style!). You have been part of this forum far longer than I have and so I do respect what you say and will take your advice. If things look like they are getting heated in future than I will back off rather than responding. The last thing I want or need is confrontation! Thanks for your advice. I am definitely going to avoid mentioning any political 'hot potatoes' in future!
                Love
                Kayleigh x
                P.S. Your festive avatar inspired me to release mine (I thought Santa might need a 'little helper'!)
                Last edited by Kayleigh; 4 December 2018, 20:12.

Comment

Originally posted by ccinjersey View Post
                  Thanks Terry for moving responses.

Hi TIANDB

Peace on earth

CCxox
                  Hi cc. I was interested in US politics after Mr T was elected against all odds. Due to my ALS I have had time to analyze well and the negativity and bitterness expressed by Democrats with loosing that election flabbergasted me. You had bloodshed at your borders also with your Mr Obama he has said the exact same things about immigration as has Mr T, Used the same Teargas and also the exact same separation of children temporarily while their illegal immigrant parents were processed ( 90% rejected for asylum ) or escaped into the city leaving there children behind. Your CNN or most of your left media forget these facts. Can America take in the rest of your continents millions of poor, economic migrants, or gang members or Criminals with no legal checking ? It was a little different for your ancestors I presume in a more empty country like it was for my Irish ones travelling to America or to the UK. Best luck with that if you want open borders as most Americans do not. Whether you like your President or not you disgrace that great office with your name calling and backward Russian instigating ( CNN ) Your Mr Muller inquiry will report soon with no collusion whatsoever having wasted many many Millions on a witch-hunt . Best luck for 2020 if you can find better than C H ? ( Remember those 30K Emails deleted or the Benghazi debacle ) Have you seen the homeless in your once great California ? well run by your Democratic friends with even higher taxes than everywhere else I believe . The blind do not see alas.

Comment

Hi TIANDB

I don't want to get into a debate with you over Trump vs Obama or what you or you believe, and perceive Trump is doing right for my country because we would only disagree, and more than likely you will not see my view of him, nor will I see your view of him. It has been this way for the past few years with those that support Trump, and those that don’t.

But I will say this, I’m being kind by the justly deserved words I call our President Lunatic. The only thing disgracing, and disrespecting my great country, and the American people is the fraction of a man we have currently sitting in the White House.

Since you have been following American politics you know how greatly, and terribly dividend Americans have become because of the racist, misogynistic, xenophobia words that come directly out of the mouth of the POTUS. Also to mention how he stood on a platform in front of hundreds of people, and made fun of a man with disabilities. Stood on a platform, and encouraged violence at his rallies…the media including CNN was there covering these rallies with their cameras, and microphones capturing the words and gestures that came directly from Trump himself…there was no ‘fake’ news when the words, and actions came directly from the man himself.

It was very sad, and disheartening to me that so many chose to ignore, and tried to justify away all they saw, and heard with their own eyes when Trump was on the campaign trail spitting out all his kind of vomit particularly those politicians right in his own party that turned a blind eye just to push their own agenda.

I completely agree we you ‘There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know’

CCxox

Comment

Hi;

The UK has been so tied up with Brexit we have hardy noticed that Michael Flynn has been jailed for 3 years. It doesn't pay to get so close to Trump and disagree with him.

That makes five of his aids have been convicted. I think that him being president was a wise move because he can't be put on trial.

I also think that Hillary was to ill to be president.

Love Terry
                      Last edited by Terry; 14 December 2018, 21:32.

Comment

Hi Terry

Good luck to your country with the Brexit.

We had an article here about it, and your Theresa May, it sounds like its going to be complicated.

Your're a great nation, you will succeed

xox

Comment

You are right there CC about it being complicated!

Many people are not happy with the BREXIT deal Theresa May has negotiated - many of the MPs that voted for BREXIT say that the deal that she negotiated leaves us too tied to the EU and it is a too much of a 'soft BREXIT' and they want a 'hard BREXIT'.

The people who want to remain in the EU are not happy. They claim that the people who voted to leave the EU in the Referendum did not 'realise' what they were voting for and so they should be given a chance to change their minds - so the 'remainers' want a 'people's vote' (in other words another Referendum).

To top it off, the Labour Party want a General Election!

So not exactly political harmony over here at the moment. That is my take on things concerning the political situation over here anyway (apologies to the political analysts on the forum if I have misinterpreted the situation!).

As the saying goes ... I am sure it will all come out in the wash!

Hopefully everything will sort itself out in the New Year!

Kayleigh x
                          Last edited by Kayleigh; 14 December 2018, 22:43.

Comment

Hi Kayleigh

Not exactly political harmony on this side of the pond either.

Indeed, lets hope everything sorts itself out in the new year

xox

Comment

Funny song

Warning to Trump fans though, maybe best not to view. Those that are not fans, enjoy it, it made me laugh

Trump's Favorite Things! - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4207c9M74

Comment

Love it CC.

We need one for our MPs xx
                                I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Working...
                                X