HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Barry

It does seem your country is having its confusion, and complexities on Brexit, and mine has its ongoing Trump nightmare.

xx

Comment

I've watched all of Randy's parodies over the previous year or so. Most are hilarious. Well worth a look when you need a lift. Lynne
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
      I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

He is hilarious Lynne, I love it when he puts on those pink glasses of his lol

Well I don't think he will ever be impeached without any real criminal charges that can be proven in a court of law, and even if it could be the Republicans still control the Senate, and seem to be standing by their man, but I can dream....another good one, enjoy the laugh

CC xox

IF YOU EVER GOT IMPEACHED - A Randy Rainbow Song ... - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWTiFcl9OhU

Comment

YOU CAN'T STOP HIS TWEETS! A Randy Rainbow Song Parody ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBZbwdCHorQ

Comment

I have seen and enjoyed most of RandtRainbowParody's videos on YouTube. Most have lifted my spirits. A couple aren't as good. Lynne
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
            I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Hi Lynne

Agree, some are better then others. I enjoyed this one

xx

Comment

There are 23 Democratic candidates running for President in 2020 as of the moment, six of them are women.

Hopefully 1 out of the 23 running will have the ability to beat Trump.

CC xox

Comment

Good morning

Thank you for introducing me to this guy - especially on a morning when were are expecting Trump in the UK and he seems to be bringing his whole family so they can all pose with the Queen.

Oh, and he cannot have a ride in a state coach as the US Secret Service do not believe that wood and leather will stop / would stop bullets - let alone milkshakes.

And he has to stay in the American Embassy In London because Buckingham Palace is being refurbished.

Luckily I have arranged to be out of the UK so this time away will be doubly good for my blood pressure.

Andy
                  Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Hi Andy

I wish I could have been out of this country the last three years. I guess your Queen is just doing her duty in being a gracious hostess to them because it's the politically correct thing to do, but I wonder what the Royal Family really thinks of him ?

Can only hope Trump is coming to the end of his reign, its been rough. His hard core devoted fans here will never give up on their man, just hope the rest of the country will.

Speaking of Trump's family....

RANDY RAINBOW Interviews MELANIA TRUMP! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYagr8TdBl0

Randy Rainbow Interviews Ivanka Trump - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQYAT3wH_g

Comment

This article was sent to me written by your Mayor of London. I thought it was so well said, if only more world leaders had the cojones like this guy does to stand up to Trump it would be a turn for the better.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rpet-unbritish

Comment

Yes, Trump attacked The Mayor straight away, I think before getting off of the plane. I guess Khan is a much better man, mind you that would not be hard.
                        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

‘Just hours before landing in London on Monday morning, Trump tweeted his own unflattering commentary about Khan, saying he “has been foolishly ‘nasty’ to the visiting President of the United States” and calling Khan “a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me.”

Above is a paragraph in an article about Trump’s comment Terry. To say your Mayor was “foolishly nasty” to him sounds like a threat to me, Trump’s typical man/baby comments. To say the Mayor should focus on London crime is an insult to London itself in my opinion. This guy disgusts me on so many levels he makes my skin crawl.

You guys should just toss him out, and never invite him back. Americans and the Russians voted him in let them deal with him. It may not be the diplomatic or politically correct thing to do, but so what. The rules of the game have changed with this POTUS, and your Mayor of London knows this, it goes much further than their feud.

23 candidates running someone has to beat him…I hope.

CCxox

Comment

thoughts and Prayers 👀😂

Comment

Did anybody watch the Democratic Presidential Debates over the last two nights ?

Oh boy we got some problems, lots of road kill on that stage for Trump to run over, and crush.

My girl is Kamala Harris...I hope she can do it ! Joe Biden can carry the states needed to win...maybe. Bernie Sanders is like the energizer bunny he just keeps going and going lol

Keeping everything crossed one them can knock Trump down and out, we shall see...

CCxox

Comment

GO GET THEM GIRL !!!

Could you just imagine a black woman to take down Trump! Oh Happy Days !!!!!

Kamala Harris Breaks Out Of A Crowded Field | Deadline ... - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiaqsqAk4A

Comment

Working...
                                X