• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude

A little decorum if you please Miss CC. Lmbo. xo

Comment

• ccinjersey

Bill Maher has great late night show on our cable channel HBO. It’s very political, and done with a very smart kind of humor (his humor ) and he pretty much can say whatever he wants since its on cable.

Trump made the mistake of challenging him over the monkey joke, Bill Maher will win every time

Do you guys get his show there on your cable ??

oxo 

Comment

• Dude

No CC, we only just got color. Dude xo

Comment

• ccinjersey

LOL that’s funny Dude.

No worries I’ll send over the funny stuff, it will be more fun than a barrel of monkeys

Comment

• ccinjersey

Trump is fighting with the Pope now. This guy is unbelievable…

After he won New Hampshire his ‘cult’ like supporters starting chanting ‘build the wall’…unbelievable

Sorry Gang, but have to vent…it’s going to be a long way till Nov.

This was in the news:

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not of building bridges, is not Christian,” Pope Francis said during a flight from Mexico to the Vatican Wednesday night.

The Republican presidential front-runner called the pope’s comments “disgraceful,”

Comment

• john

I see Trump has defended his Christian credentials. The man obviously thinks being a Christian is going to church and nothing to do with the way you think and act in life.
              I hope he gets slung out of the race long before November CC.

John

Comment

• Dude

The Pope started it CC. lol
                I'm for big wall to stop 90% of narcotics destroying families.
                A bridge would be great for mexicans so they get American jobs.
                Pope should not comment on politics.
                Stones, glasshouses. Yes I am a catholic.

Comment

• john

Have you seen the size of the wall around the Vatican?

Comment

• ccinjersey

LMAO That’s a good point John.

Sane people here are talking rationally why they intend to vote for him ????

Maybe he will lose the Catholic vote now ?

I don’t know…but do know that if the Pope starts throwing monkey jokes at Trump, I’ll know the world has officially gone insane lol

Maybe the Pope is getting nervous Trump could possibly win too ....

xox

Comment

• Dude

If trump loses, he may run for Pope

Comment

• ccinjersey

Hahaha that's a good one Dude

I don't think he'd run for Pope, that's settling for Vice President for Trump. His ego is so inflated he wants to be God.
                        Last edited by Guest; 19 February 2016, 15:03.

Comment

• ccinjersey

More news. This is the kind of talk that people are buying into with him. He runs his campaign on fear and prejudice.

According to ABC News, the Pope’s criticism of Trump was prompted by a reporter who asked: “Can a good Catholic vote for this man?” ABC’s account notes that the Pope demurred on that aspect of the question, by saying:

“About whether I would advise to vote or not to vote, I am not going to get involved in that. I say only that this man is not Christian if he said things like that. We must see if he said things in that way and in this I give the benefit of the doubt.”

You’ll be shocked to hear that this restraint did not cause Trump to temper his response in the slightest. Trump’s statement is worth quoting in full:

If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened. ISIS would have been eradicated unlike what is happening now with our all talk, no action politicians.

The Mexican government and its leadership has made many disparaging remarks about me to the Pope, because they want to continue to rip off the United States, both on trade and at the border, and they understand I am totally wise to them. The Pope only heard one side of the story — he didn’t see the crime, the drug trafficking and the negative economic impact the current policies have on the United States. He doesn’t see how Mexican leadership is outsmarting President Obama and our leadership in every aspect of negotiation.

For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President. No leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith. They are using the Pope as a pawn and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so.

Comment

• ccinjersey

Omg he just won South Carolina...

Comment

• ccinjersey

Hilary won Nevada...staying hopeful

Long ways to go...

Hilary vs Trump...my prediction....and it won't be pretty either

xo

Comment

• Dude

Viva Las Vegas. I hope Hillary wins. Dude oxo

Comment

Working...
                                X