No announcement yet.

HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet she's really in touch with the common man sat in one of her many palaces being waited on.
    Last edited by Steve; 22 February 2016, 18:20.

Comment

The new guys are in touch I think Steve. Their granny is from a bygone era.

Comment

To be honest Steve I am so terrified of ISIS I try not to let them into my thoughts. However, wherever and whoever they are plotting and planning to kill, which I believe is all of us, and in the most inhuman barbaric ways, I just can’t conceive. The Vatican, Israel, your country, my country…I don’t believe any of us are safe, all are targets, and all are very vulnerable to this level of organized evil. Obama has been warning us of them from early on, and knows what a very real threat they are to us all. Maybe Americans think Trump will keep them safer because he is such a big bully.

Always loved your country’s royal monarchy. Very cool to have Kings and Queens, but I had thought they were still running things, didn’t know just a figure head now.

Jelly is a jam here Dude, jello is not Lol

xox

Comment

So Kate was in touch when she spent 4M doing up their apartment up?

They are all relics from a bygone era.

I don't get how anyone so privileged by birth is so worshipped.

Comment

Man U V Shrewsbury tonight Steve. Must win for LVG.

Comment

Every game is must not lose for LVG. He is a dead man walking.

Comment

Dude,
                Been out all day sorry. I presume if we leave the EU then those Europeans living and working here will have no right to remain. If that happens and those working go home we will have a big gap. Maybe the Mexicans Trump is locking out could come our way.

John

Comment

I am with you Steve. The present system of monarchy and the House of Lords all belong to a time long gone. Seem like an expensive luxury to me too. Everyone says the option of a presidency would be far more expensive if you look at the experience of other countries.
                  I still think it an undemocratic way of running a country and at least a presidency is open to all. There is always a risk of a Donald Trump but at least he/ she is only there for 4 years. The House of Lords has become ridiculous with 850 of them slumbering on leather benches at great expense to us all. Will only get worse as every change of government brings another raft as the incomers attempt to give power to their supporters. At least a second tier of elected representatives could be given a sensible numerical limit which would stop the upward spiralling cost.

John

Comment

Well said John.

I haven't heard any plans to send back people here or the other way round. I hope not, my best carer is Polish!

Comment

Who pays for the Royal's lifestyle, the taxpayers ?

Do you have Mexicans living and working in the UK ?

xox

Comment

CC,
                        Not yet. Like you we do not have an open door policy for migrant workers and it is probably easier to get into the USA at present. We have to accept all citizens of the countries which make up the EU. That is 500,000,000 people who could theoretically come and join us. We are ordinarily 60 to 70 million people . We have a lot of workers from the newer Eastern European countries here at present. If we vote to leave the EU then presumably they would lose the right to live and work in the UK. There would have to be a work permit of some kind created, possibly on the basis of their value to our economy or alternatively they would all have to go home(apart from Steve's carer).

John

Comment

CC,
                          The Royals lifestyles are paid for by us largely. The Queen gets something called the civil list which she distributes amongst her relatives. She is also the riches woman in the UK, pays tax voluntarily of something in excess of £1,000,000 and does not declare her income. Prince Charles get the income from the Duchy of Cornwall. He pays tax on that income but only after paying such essential items as the £250,000 for his wife's wardrobe each year. They travel at our expense. The Duke of York (ex husband of Fergie) usually heads the list when it comes to the Royals travelling expenses. They have a Royal Train, airplanes ,cars and Royal carriages at their disposal and the use of three principal residences, Buckingham Palace, Sandringham and Balmoral. The younger generation has to make do with apartments in Kensington Palace(which Steve mentioned cost £4,000,000 to redecorate maybe along with new bathrooms, kitchens etc.). We were lucky in this as I seem to recollect her late mother in law(Princess Di) needed £12,000,000 to make it fit for her habitation. I could go on and it will only make it difficult for me to get to sleep. Tomorrow someone will probably explain how all this is such a good deal for the British taxpayer.

John

Comment

LVG lives to fight another day.

Comment

John Again, the plan does not send workers home. Dude

Comment

Taxpayers pay some CC. They generate money from their own business interests. They attract tourists by the million. I love them. Dude xxo Si Senorita, we have a few mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X