HilaryBernieTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh.

I just have to say I can’t wait for November, and this election to be over. So sick of hearing, and seeing all things Trump, have to blame the media for this, and their endless mindless coverage of him.

Trump is now burning London bridges with your new London Mayor. Maybe if we give him enough rope he’ll hang himself between now, and November, we can only hope so.

Ugh

Comment

I read somewhere millions in the USA planned to go live in Canada if Donald moves into the White House. Does that not appeal CC? Seems a nice laid back country with a decent standard of living and they mainly speak English. Winters a bit longer but there is always Mexico for 6 months if you are still allowed in!

John

Comment

LOL

‘Oh Canada we stand on guard for thee!’ just practicing my new national anthem John just in case all else fails. True, Canada officially invited Americans not wanting to live here thru a Trump Presidency to come live there.

I have plan A,B,C and D in place in the event there is a President Trump, and just weighing all my options. Here’s how it looks Gang;

Plan A: Live with Terry
        Plan B: Move to Italy
        Plan C: Move to Canada, and make new friends with all the other sane Americans there
        Plan D: Call in Uncle Carmen and his boys

Just one thing about Plan D Gang, if Trump mysteriously disappears... we never had this conversation, and I will plead the 5th Amendment, so no worries just remember it’s for the good of all mankind Lol

xox

Comment

Haha, very good CC!

CC you are very welcome to come over and live in mine and John's neck of the woods - Yorkshire (God's own county), we have some beautiful scenery and countryside over here, very similar to Massachusetts!!

Dave.. x x
          Last edited by Davetherave; 17 May 2016, 00:06.
          "Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!" Homer Simpson

Comment

Hi Dave

Thank you very much for the invitation, much appreciated. Its sounds beautiful there.

Plan E: Yorkshire

xox

Comment

Hi, CC, yes I would say plan E is the favourite choice for you.
              Think we could be slightly biased though living here in Yorkshire !��
              Regards Mick.

Comment

Hi Mick

I will take yours, and Dave’s word for it, and rearrange my plans. Moving Yorkshire from Plan E to Plan C. Right after Italy, and before Canada.

Maybe I should move Plan D to Plan A, and bump Terry to Plan B ? By doing so, and Plan D (which is now Plan A) goes according to plan, and is successful I will no longer have the need to make any plans. This way I can stay right at home, and enjoy with great satisfaction all Uncle Carmen’s, and his boy’s accomplishment for the good of the world

Sounds like a plan to me Lol

xox

Comment

New Jersey votes today, California too.

Casting my vote for Hilary, she is all we have to stop the madman, and not so sure anymore if she can do it.

Sorry TOCA I know how you feel about her, but what other choice is there ?? Come on GF it will be fun to watch Bill as the First Lady, and this time he’ll be cheating on the President !

xox 

Comment

An historic night last night Gang, Hilary is first female to get nomination for US President. She gave a great speech, she said her mother taught her to never back down from a bully, and we have to build bridges not walls. She is already preparing us for the battle ahead with Trump, really hoping she comes out the winner
                    I'm looking forward to the Debates when they go one on one, I hope they will be shown in your country as well they going to be interesting, and fascinating to watch.

xox

Comment

I think Italy, Canada, and Terry’s house are all looking better, and better.

This country is going bonkers. We have the crazies killing innocent people with their guns, we have the police killing innocent black men with their guns, we have the angry protesters killing innocent policemen with their guns for killing the innocent black men, and we have the terrorists wanting to kill us all.

Then we have the FBI finding Hilary innocent of any criminal charges for her email problems, but we have the Republicans putting the FBI on trial demanding the FBI to find her guilty just so they can have the other madman as our President…. ????

I really think I’m living in the Twilight Zone or maybe time to check myself into the psych. ward where I work starting to think those people in there are the sane ones, and we are all the nuts out here!

Ugh!

xox

Comment

Thanks for info Ellie, and that certainly doesn’t sound good. I guess I should read up more on world events. I often forget there is a big world out there that doesn’t pertain to gun violence, and Trump, but living here that’s all that seems to flood our media so it’s easy to forget.

Still don’t want to write off Italy just yet though Ellie. A tradeoff for their economy is their men are beautiful to look at, and smell really good (and so are their women lol) their food is delicious, any many there speak English It’s ok if they are on hard times at the moment I can live with that over a President Trump any day, and all the crazy crazies we have running around loose.

CCxox

Comment

GrannieAnnie sent me this funny it cracked me up, wanted to share

DEAR ABBY

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning
                          and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating!

Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new
                          one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot bull with his buddies and has sex with hookers
                          while I work so hard to pay our bills. Since our daughter went away to college and then got married, he doesn't
                          even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. You don't need him anymore! Good grief woman, you're
                          running for President of the United States !

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA

Comment

Hilary is up 6% in the latest polls...we still have hope and Trump is up all night Tweeting insults to the world....

xox

Comment

Don't worry CC, the voters will see sense and avoid electing a bigot as president.

Barry x
                                I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Working...
                                X