No announcement yet.

Big Gee's music thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year Barry, and happy to hear you will be humming along to the band

I'll be watching the Ball drop in Times Square from my nice, warm living room, its absolutely freezing here! I don't know how those thousands stand out there in this cold waiting for the ball to drop!! ?? I guess young blood, and lots of alcohol helps

xox

Comment

Happy New Year CC, Barry and everyone on the forum.
      Our daughter is home from Glasgow for New Year - the first time in many years.
      I'm sure she'll give us a good rendition of Auld Lang Syne!
      Bern x

Comment

That's wonderful Bern, enjoy the holiday together and lots of love, and kisses at midnight

xox

Comment

Originally posted by ccinjersey View Post
          Happy New Year Barry, and happy to hear you will be humming along to the band

I'll be watching the Ball drop in Times Square from my nice, warm living room, its absolutely freezing here! I don't know how those thousands stand out there in this cold waiting for the ball to drop!! ?? I guess young blood, and lots of alcohol helps

xox
          We saw the ball drop in 2012 CC but I could not cope with the crowds now so I pleased I ticked that off my bucket list x.
          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

That's fantastic you got to see it, and experience for yourself Barry

I agree the crowd is too massive, its quite overwhelming, and now with all the terrorists, and gun shootings I'm relieved none of my kids are down there this year. The NYPD do an awesome job at crowd control, and their best at keeping everyone safe, but all it takes is one lunatic with a gun, and we have plenty of them over here

Comment

I had read this morning it cost the City of New York 7.5 million for security in Times Square last night. Worth every penny, no one was killed.

They brought in armored trucks, and the sanitation trucks as barriers so that no car or truck with a crazy driving it couldn't come barreling through to run people down. No bags or backpacks allowed and people were body scanned. The police had semi automatic rifles....better the police do then the crazies.

Peace on earth xox

Comment

I guess that London done similar, I went there in trafalgar square years ago and no risk of terrorists then, but so many people it was dangerous as my feet were off the ground one or two times.

Love Terry
                TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrey View Post
                  I guess that London done similar, I went to the bathmate website in trafalgar square years ago and no risk of terrorists then, but so many people it was dangerous as my feet were off the ground one or two times.
                  Isn't that a sad state of afairs? Anyway, when was the last Bee Gee's concert that everyone attended?
                  Last edited by Mischke; 1 September 2019, 07:57.

Comment

This one is for you Barry.

Enjoy the music and a laugh (listen to the end)

I hope it comes over from Italy, to the US to the UK ok

The Gaylords-Eh Cumpari (Alitalia Airlines) - YouTube
                    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcreA8BhTBU

CCxox

Comment

I think that I have put this on before, listed as the "Horniest man in the world" It should make you smile???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM
                      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ccinjersey View Post
                        This one is for you Barry.

Enjoy the music and a laugh (listen to the end)

I hope it comes over from Italy, to the US to the UK ok

The Gaylords-Eh Cumpari (Alitalia Airlines) - YouTube
                        www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcreA8BhTBU

CCxox

Great fun CC and I remember all the jokes about Alitalia. We flew with them once from Pisa to Sicily and it was fine.

Barry xx
                        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I thought you would like it Barry

Glad when you flew Alitalia airlines all was fine, I guess you lined up on the side with those that knew how to swim

Terry I remember your horny man, it made me smile then, and now

xox

Comment

My favorite Italian song of all time

I'm going to Rome so just getting ready....expecting to be serenade the same way by those beautiful Italians lol ...ENJOY xox

The Gypsy Queens - L'Italiano (Toto Cutugno) - YouTube
                            www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2H5D58kAd0

Comment

Hi cc, let us know if you get waltzed round the restaurant just like that!
                              Love Fru XX

Comment

LOL

You're welcome to come join me Fru

The Roman Coliseum, the Sistine Chapel, the Italian waiter, and the guy in the tuxedo all are on the top of my list

Lasciatemi Cantare....

xox

Comment

Working...
                                X