Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    I admit I was wrong and thank you sensai Ellie for your wisdom. x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
    Do we get to see likes to our messages or not?
    Yes Lynne, you can get notification of a Liked post. Go into your Settings, click the Notifications tab and then check any notifications you would like to get - screenshot of my preferences below, yours may differ - and any notifications you do get will show up in red at the top of your page. (Don't forget to Save Changes)

Forum Notifications (2).png

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Another bug is that you only discover likes by chance. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Good morning Mathew and others. I’ve used the β€˜like’ button several times, mostly late at night when I’ve read something that was very well said but I was too tired to write a whole message. I wanted to say it was well written and I agreed with the sentiment. I didn’t even consider competition in likes although I felt it was Facebook like. Do we get to see likes to our messages or not? Love to all, Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Thanks Denise, that's what I meant in the first place but as usual I got the words wrong! πŸ˜€x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Ok I've liked a few. I didn't think it mattered one way or the other it's just great that people post something for everyone to discuss. 😎

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Ok ! I've got there eventually ... just worked out how to do this. At the risk of sounding very sexist.. very blonde moment !

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Ditto 😊 x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    See Matthew, I Liked a post of yours 😘😘 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Teacups and storms. Peace be unto you all. x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Well I have as well even some of yours but you don't appear to like anything I have said. Do you see the point?
    πŸ€” As I read it, you seem to say that, in Liking a post, there's an expectation of a quid pro quo. I don't get told who has Liked any of my posts and I do appreciate the action, but I don't see it as a competition in any shape or form and dearly hope it doesn't turn into one πŸ₯±

When I Like a post, I click the Like button and I don't give it another thought - honestly, I couldn't tell you whose posts I have Liked at this stage.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Well I have as well even some of yours but you don't appear to like anything I have said. Do you see the point?
    Hi Mathew,

Please don’t take this personally but we don’t want to turn this forum into another Facebook with who gets the most likes. I found it objectionable when MNDA introduced this function to the website. We functioned for years without it. We all have opinions and most of us express them for information or support on this site and I suspect we don’t need a like button. Yes I have used it a few times as acknowledgement of a reply to a post.

Best wishes,
    Barry

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Yes I know of its existence and have used it several times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X