Covoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covoid

I have now had two Covoid tests and frustratingly I'm clear. Am I the only one who thinks that this whole thing is a pile of smelly stuff? 🤔x

I don't really understand - you have Covid-like symptoms and don't believe you tested negative, or what?
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Nope no times because of Hospital admissions. The last one was a suspected stroke last week. Annoyingly I'm extremely healthy apart from my MND. I'm probably in the minority but I wish I could get Covoid. You know me. 😉😄X

Comment

Sorry not no meant both 🤔😀x

Comment

So you had a suspected stroke so they tested you for covid? This is your 2nd one? Seems to me sometimes when you want something it just ain't gonna happen so you need to change your thought process. Have to say when I watch people being tested and they shove this huge pole down their throats or up their noses they might stand to suffer a brain injury. I can't say I want to be tested for the virus never mind get it 🤔

Comment

You're not wrong, the current test is brutal and painful. I'm actually saying that I don't believe in Covoid. I do wish it was true because then everyone would die at the same time and I wouldn't be lonely. 😀x

Comment

Good morning Matthew,

There seem to be a minority of people in the United Kingdom who do not believe that Covid exists – presumably somebody spreading stupid lies for no good reason other than to get Facebook likes or whatever.

Several examples from the United States of America where non-believers have died from Covid so convincing their partners that it does really exist
              Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

I get that but when I asked a couple of medical professionals in a Hospital if anyone had died of anything other than Covoid they couldn't answer. It all boils down to what you believe don't it? 🤔x

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Generally doctors are held by confidentiality.

Figures of mortality hospital by hospital and disease by disease are to be found on the relevant gov site.

I do not have the time to Google for the current figures today but see this https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15897345
                  Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

My friend if you believe the news 200% then I'm very happy for you. I don't. 😀

Comment

Matthew you are hoping to get it but you don't actually think it's about. So we all die and you and the last one left because you are a non believer 🤣🤔 next time you go to the hospital they'll use a bigger prod up your nose. 😉

Comment

Lol, I don't think they come much bigger, brutal like I said.☹️x

Comment

they really do need to come up with a better way of testing. i thought someone came up with a test that was just on saliva. if it is as horrible as you say then people are not going to want to keep doing it.

Comment

So a lot of the UK is in lock down or What? I see pubs have to shut early but then years ago they shut at 10.30 or 11pm anyway. Does everyone get to stay home or What? It all seems rather confusing. One minute everyone had to go back to work and now it's a case of staying home and the supermarkets limiting the sale of loo roll? 🤔

Comment

I just don't understand the loo roll thing. Is what comes out more important than what goes in? 😊x

Comment

Working...
                              X