No announcement yet.

Covoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope they keep printing newspapers.

Barry
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Barry52 Yeah, wiping with an iPad just doesn't work 🤣
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Haha that's a point I bet there's not as many newspapers in circulation as there used to be. 🤣

Comment

Wiping with an iPad, oh yuk!

Comment

Like to know what else was on the list after loo roll.

Comment

It seems I’m not the only person who remembers the squares of newspaper hanging on a hook in grandma’s outside toilet with a candle burning in winter to stop the cistern freezing. Ah the kids today don’t know what it was like.

Barry
              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Well beat this. I was only a baby but we lived in a small terraced house and next door was the butchers/slaughter house. The bull used to be on a chain attached to the wall which happened to be our toilet down the yard (only toilet and outside tap) the squares of newspapers hung on one side of the wall and the bull on the other. My dad used to fear the bull would relocate the wall with him seated. Many a time the animals would escape and end up in our back yard. Had I been older I would have taken them in and kept them safe 🙂🐷🐄🐏🐑

Comment

Wouldn't you think the newspaper would have blocked the toilets?

Comment

Working...
                  X