Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    I get that but when I asked a couple of medical professionals in a Hospital if anyone had died of anything other than Covoid they couldn't answer. It all boils down to what you believe don't it? 🤔x

Leave a comment:

• nunhead_man
    replied
    Good morning Matthew,

There seem to be a minority of people in the United Kingdom who do not believe that Covid exists – presumably somebody spreading stupid lies for no good reason other than to get Facebook likes or whatever.

Several examples from the United States of America where non-believers have died from Covid so convincing their partners that it does really exist

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    You're not wrong, the current test is brutal and painful. I'm actually saying that I don't believe in Covoid. I do wish it was true because then everyone would die at the same time and I wouldn't be lonely. 😀x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    So you had a suspected stroke so they tested you for covid? This is your 2nd one? Seems to me sometimes when you want something it just ain't gonna happen so you need to change your thought process. Have to say when I watch people being tested and they shove this huge pole down their throats or up their noses they might stand to suffer a brain injury. I can't say I want to be tested for the virus never mind get it 🤔

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Sorry not no meant both 🤔😀x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Nope no times because of Hospital admissions. The last one was a suspected stroke last week. Annoyingly I'm extremely healthy apart from my MND. I'm probably in the minority but I wish I could get Covoid. You know me. 😉😄X

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I don't really understand - you have Covid-like symptoms and don't believe you tested negative, or what?

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    started a topic Covoid

Covoid

I have now had two Covoid tests and frustratingly I'm clear. Am I the only one who thinks that this whole thing is a pile of smelly stuff? 🤔x
Working...
X