If you could choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could choose

I'm watching the excellent Underworld films again and it's not just to see Kate​ in a tight outfit. My question therefore is: if you could choose what would you be? A Vampire, Werewolf or Hybrid? Me I'd be a wolf. No change then. 😊

I'm going to have to think about this one.

Comment

I think I would be a Hybrid... like a mule or a liger

Comment

I must be from another planet. I don't know what these are. Well i know what a mule is but have sneaking suspicion it's not what you're talking about πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Ok I'll be a werewolf. Kate beckinsale's great aunt (think that's right) lived in Weston super mare. She offered to let me use her parking space if I wanted to take me kids to the seafront πŸ™‚

Comment

Vampire because I hope I would look amazing in spandex. Also binge watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer at the moment. I think my husband likes it because I can quote it so well. 20 years ago when one whole season of a series was 79.99. Good times

Comment

Me wearing spandex thing is i wouldnt have to bite anyone they would die of fright seeing me πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Mavis cruet πŸ˜‰

Comment

Vampire for sure! First of all spandex stuff and secondly living in a kind of luxury and aristocratic aesthetic.

Comment

vampire for sure. the night vision and the super strength ... besides i cannot tolerate sunlight already so its a win win for me
                    check you eyesight at color blind test . its totally easy, fast and most importantly accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X