No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see I have to poke you all with a stick to get hugging again. Come on we've got to keep this going 😘
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Big hugs from me too. Fed up with being isolated in my wheelchair or R&R armchair. Trapped in one place in bed. Once I'm in, that's where I have to lay until morning. I so miss sitting together and cuddling up. So virtual hugs warm the heart. πŸ€—πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        Big hugs for everyone and special cuddles for anyone dreading Xmas. πŸŽ„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
        Sorry you dread ChristmasπŸ˜”
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I could do with a hug. Could have done with a morning, afternoon and evening hug yesterday. Think I'm up for hibernation with anyone who would like to snuggle up until spring 😜

Comment

Lots of hugs to Denise and everyone xx
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hug for anyone and everyone...πŸ€—
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Massive hugs as we reach 100 pages. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ok looks like more than 100. Morning hugs here just slept for 12 hours. A treat after only sleeping for 4 each night and reaching zombie status. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Late to the party but here's a πŸ€—

Comment

A hug a day keeps the blues at bay. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

This is a case of neglect here. Come on where's everyone. Come on Matthew out of your pit. 🀭

Just had tea and crumpets 😘

Comment

πŸ‘‹πŸ»I'm here with a πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Comment

Me too , hugs xx
                            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Me too, lots of hugs for anyone that would like one.
                              πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

No matter my mood I will still hug all of you. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X