Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel lovely after being hugged by you all, thank you x10,000 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Any hugger or non-hugger not yet hugged, or anybody in need of an extra hug, please consider yourself well and truly hugged πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ok goldilocks that's something I will take you up on.
      lots of love lady godiva xxx
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— for Ellie. Sorry the @ didn’t work xx
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I'm feeling the hugs from our fab forum family. Thank you . Seeing the biggest hugs back πŸ€— ❀ 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’•xxx

Comment

Warm and wriggly hugs from me today. πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜Žxx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hugs and cuddles from me. What is a wriggly hug?
              πŸŽ…β›„

Comment

You'd know when you have one. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Warm and cosy hugs from me xx
                  Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

My hugs are hotter than mince pies. Enjoy! πŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈπŸŽπŸŽ†xx

Comment

Christmas Eve hugs πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸ‘ΌπŸΎβ›„πŸŽπŸŽ‰
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

okdokey christmas hugs from me too. im going to cut my nails after christmas so i cant type better. xxxxxxxx

Comment

πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ€—πŸ€— from me also xx
                          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Christmas hugs here.
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Yes lots of Christmas hugs, especially to those who find Christmas difficult xx
                              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸΎπŸΎHugs for everyone πŸΎπŸΎπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŽ…πŸ€Ά
                                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X