Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Christmas hugs from me xx
    Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

And from me. 😘😘

Picture1.jpg
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Belated Christmas hugs to everyone! Hope you're having the best day possible xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ₯‚

Comment

My hugs are almost too big to handle. But I have faith in you. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Boxing day hugs for all. I've got 2 little πŸ•πŸ• staying over too so hugs from Milly & Bella xxπŸ€—πŸ€—
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Boxing day hugs here.

I have a cat called milly. She has an ear infection so yesterdays attempt at ear drops has left me with a scratched face and leg. Vets tomorrow. I'm not trying again today. 😘πŸ₯°πŸ€—
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise Hope you're up to date with a tetanus jab? 🀞😘😘

​

Comment

No. The amount of cat scratches and bites I've had have been like vaccinations. Should keep my mouth shut and not tempt fate. 😘

Comment

Morning hugs here. I'm still in bed. I could go and turn the heating on but think I will stay a bit longer. Xxx

Comment

Post Christmas hugs. Will miss cuddles with my 6 month old granddaughter xx
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hugs are healthy and free from additives, apart from love and kindness. πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’–xx
                        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

HUGS all round πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
                          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

A rather late hug for all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— but I had visitors and couldn't ignore them completely 😏

​

Comment

πŸ€— a hug if you need one...πŸ€— πŸ’ž

Comment

My hugs are not negotiable. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X