Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Denise

It's just this isn't a happy time for me. Two years ago a close forum friend was close to death.

Doug
    Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

oh doug im sorry. christmas and new year make things so difficult. everyone is celebrating but the ones that are missing make it such a difficult time.

a big hug and a kiss from me and anyone else who is feeling sad.

love you all xxxxxxxxx
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Carpenter View Post
        It's just this isn't a happy time for me. Two years ago a close forum friend was close to death.
        I understand Sweetie but you know that she wouldn't want you to remember her as being 'close to death', but as the gracious, intelligent and vivacious lady she was...

Anyway, I promised her I'd look after you after she died, so here's an extra special D & E hug πŸ˜šπŸ€—πŸ˜š

Love ya Doug, as does everyone on the forum xxxxx
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Bless you Ellie!

Doug xx
          Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

Beautiful words Ellie . Youre so right about a vivacious, graceful and very funny lady and about loving you Doug. Mr milk tray man !

Love and hugs xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ’•

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Mr milk tray man !
              That's a great shout Deb πŸ‘πŸ‘

I can see Doug swinging through a window, box of Milk Tray under his arm 😍😍

​

Comment

The OT would want to do a risk assessment!

Doug xx
                Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Carpenter View Post
                  The OT would want to do a risk assessment!
                  πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

I am jelly πŸ“πŸ’πŸŠπŸ‡xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ok hug time here even for the jelly.
                      πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸŽŠ

Comment

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—1st hug for 2022
                        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

New Year same old hugs. Go on, you know you want one. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈxx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I'm up for it. Can't beat a hug or cuddles - is there a difference? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                              Can't beat a hug or cuddles - is there a difference?
                              Geez Louise, I'm glad I never slept with you πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Morning, ok cuddles, hugs anything I'm here.
                                i was only asking just make sure we are all doing the same.
                                πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Œ

Comment

Working...
                                X