No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I know it can be like that. I've just had the social worker on the phone and shes coming Thursday. I really like her so that's a big plus. Its just covering all my issues that upsets me. I hate repeatedly going over things. Taking one day at a time is my mantra but it cant be that way if I'm repeating stuff. Anyway shes showing me how to arrange respite and care and anything else I need. Crumbs I should prepare a list.
    hugs to everyone πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
      Hi. I know it can be like that. I've just had the social worker on the phone and shes coming Thursday. I really like her so that's a big plus. Its just covering all my issues that upsets me. I hate repeatedly going over things. Taking one day at a time is my mantra but it cant be that way if I'm repeating stuff. Anyway shes showing me how to arrange respite and care and anything else I need. Crumbs I should prepare a list.
      hugs to everyone πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
      Good news😘😘
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good luck Denise xx
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Morning everyone. No one here for hugs? What's going on?
          😳

Comment

Hell yeah. I need a full on hug please denise don't hold back

Comment

Ok my little love. Life can be a pain in the bum but a hug can take it away. For a while anyway xxxx

Comment

Go then have a huge hug from me. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I hug you and you hug me, is there anywhere we would rather be? πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜xx
                  Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning huggables. Looks like a nice day. Well it does from my bed xxxxx

Comment

Hugs are the meaning of life πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’‹xx

Comment

I'm here for a big hug. 😘

Comment

Then you shall be hugged along with every other person here today. πŸ€—πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Big hug coming your way.
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.
                            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Have you noticed that our hug club isnt as popular as it used to be? We need a plan b. πŸ€—

Comment

How can anyone go off virtual hugs? Come on everyone show your support and post! πŸ‘πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ€Ÿxx

Comment

Working...
                                X