No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The phantom hugger is here as always. You've been hugged. πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

You never know when the phantom hugger may strike

Comment

Introducing the world's only 22 carat, solid love hug. Yours for free from me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

That's very nice. Thank you. Are you available all day,?
          😘
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

So a virtual hug doesn't really exist? That's like saying imagination does not exist. Sod it! Have a hug, cuddle and smooch (or man hug) on me. Virtually! πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€©xx

Comment

You know a hug isn't rocket science, just do it. πŸš€πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ€©xx

Comment

A HUG from chilly LondonπŸ€—
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

A wet soggy hug from me. Fires on but its grey outside.
                  πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Comment

A hug from my bed. Not sure what its like outside. Its getting lighter.

Comment

Freezing fog here in Gloucestershire.
                      Big fluffy blanket here to facilitate cosy hugs for all.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Major hugs for all my troops πŸ€—πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ‘€xx

Comment

Even when you feel like you've lost everything there's still hugging to see you through. πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

​​​​​

​

Comment

I know. I feel very tearful this morning. I looked up ftd, not for the first time, and I wish I hadn't. Not like I really needed to as I am living with it. This guy had the same as Stephen mnd as well.

So I honestly do need a hug 😞

Comment

Hugs to you all xxx
                              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I'm just sticking this everywhere. Stop taking riluzol if you have covid. I've stuck info on Lynne's post on covid. I don't know why you should stop taking it I just had a letter from mnd based at derriford hospital. πŸ€”

Comment

Working...
                                X