Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a huggy hug. Cannot be beaten. πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I gave up hugging as I never know where my hands will finish up.
      It's all funny

Comment

Boom - You got hugs.
        Hi, I'm Eddie.
        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
        Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Hugs from the huggy monster. πŸ‘ΉπŸ€—πŸͺ😁xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

What does a hug cost? Nuffink. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ§πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Found this topic and thought it was right up my street. Blooming love a good hug!
              Sending hugs to you all tonight.

My last few hours of being 46... wild partying all day tomorrow and swinging from the lampshades for me! Xx
              Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

TinyLady A ginormous 2/2/22 hug to you xx

πŸ€—
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Big birthday hugs from me too TinyLady .

Hope you're being well looked after tonight before your wild partying tomorrow. XxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Ellie and Deb - special big hugs back to you both.

I escape the hospice for a few hours tomorrow... so the cats will get big hugs too... lucky them 🀣
                    Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Happy birthday hugs coming to you TinyLady x πŸ€—πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠxx

Comment

TinyLady wishing you a gorgeous birthday young lady. All my love x
                        HIPPY BURPDAY to you xxx

Comment

Happy Bithday TinyLady

I hope you are being well looked after. Enjoy your time with your family and cats x
                          πŸŽ‚πŸΎ

Hugs to everyone else πŸ€—
                          Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

Has anyone heard from Denise. Its been a few days now and I'm worried. I'd appreciate a response . Thanks

Comment

TinyLady πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ’sending virtual cake....bubbles & a bouquet..HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ€—πŸ€—
                              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Big hugs to TinyLady and best wished for a Happy Birthday.
                                Plenty more hugs available for anyone who needs one...
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                                Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X