Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TinyLady Happy birthday! And hugs to all xx
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Big hugs for all and sundry 🤗😁😘😍xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Handing out window driven hugs to anyone who needs one. 🤗😁💋💜 xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

It's so simple, I hug you and you hug me back. 🤗😁👏🍪xx

Comment

matthew55 - here's a tight one armed hug for you (the other arm is very grumpy today) in return for the hugs xx
            Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

On a quiet Sunday my hugs are loud! 🔊😂😘🍪xx

Comment

What ho my lovelies!
                Lots of serious matters occupying the recent posts this morning. Hope we are all keeping it together.
                Will all those needing a hug please form an orderly queue.
                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.
                Still wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Hugs as usual here. 🤗❤️🍪🍀xx

Comment

Pure woollen hugs for anyone feeling the cold. 🐑🤗😁🤓xx

Comment

I'd like a big hug. I've had food poisoning, hurt my knee and hip falling over trying to help Stephen. Paperwork that has done my head in. And other things I cant discuss here 😳 so yeah hugs would seriously help. 🥰🤗😘🤗
                      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Your absence was noted. 😉😁😂👍xx

Comment

Big hug Denise and everyone else xx
                          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Yeah. I watched the rugby the other day. No idea what was going on but they do a lot of hugging. Not a lot of running around just this mountain of bodies. Think we should try it. 🤣

Comment

When words fail there's always a huge hug. Have some. 🤗😊🍪❤️xx

Comment

Sounds wonderful Matthew. Me you and everyone else. Heaven 😘🥰🤗😘

Comment

Working...
                                X