No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

denise - we've had a rough week. I think my poor hubby needs a few hugs today. I'm just inclined to distance myself from professionals when the going gets tough.... so many seem to be chocolate teapots 😆

matthew55​​​​​​​ - sending hugs to you in exchange for one of your endless supply! I hope you are still enjoying your carers (but not too much 😉)
    Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Hi tinylady you are so right about professionals. They can make our lives so difficult when they are supposed to do the opposite.

Hugs to everyone. 🤗😘🤗🤗😘
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hugs to you lovely hugs providers xxx
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

A world full of hugs 💕🤗🤗🤗🤗xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Hugs on a wet morning. I'm enjoying my breakfast before getting Stephen out of bed. 🤗🙂🤗🤗😘

Comment

I had a hug from a friend the other day. She leant over to hug me sitting in my wheelchair, as my arms don't move so well, my hand didn't make it as far as her back, I just ended up gropping her boob!! 😳
              Thankfully she's a good friend and we both had a good laugh about it 😂

Hugs to all 🤗🤗🤗🤗
              Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Hugs will get through no matter the weather 🌞☔❤️🤗xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Tabbycat- My friend did the same and ended up driving the powerchair forward with her boob and running her leg over 😆

I've got my Dad visiting today. Not seen him for over two years or been able to chat on the phone. Going to be a tough day I suspect xxx
                  Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Put your hands together and hug. 🤗❤️🤗🤗xx

Comment

I'm here for a hug xxxx🤗🤗🤗

Comment

I'm feeling good today and got a stack of hugs to share round xx

Comment

Originally posted by TinyLady View Post
                          I'm feeling good today and got a stack of hugs to share round xx
                          Hope all went well with the visit from your Dad, I imagine it was very emotional 🤗
                          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Tabbycat - thank you for asking. It was a good day. Not as emotional as I worried it would be. Plenty of hugs and laughter. I think we were both relieved to see that each other were doing OK xx

Comment

Hugs are made to last 🤗🤗❤️🤗xx

Comment

I agree 🤗😘🤗🤗💕

Comment

Working...
                                X