Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs to Peter and all xxx
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hugs 🤗🤗🤗
      Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Hertfordshire Hugs to all those in need 🤗🤗
        Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

If one hug could save the world I would give it gladly. 🤗🤗🤗🤗xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Saved my world 🤗😘🤗🤗🙂
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Chocolate hugs here 🤗🐣🤗😘🌞

Comment

Easter bunny hugs here xx
                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I gratefully made use of some of your hugs, thank you. I'm sending a few of my own in return. Been relaxing most of today after a 12 hour sleep last night!
                  Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Where's Matthew? 🤔

Comment

Morning hugs here. Sunshine and blue sky.
                      🌞😎🤗😘🤗🤗

Comment

Hugging is my thing 🤗🤗🤗🤗xx
                        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Late hugs from me today. I've been so tired the last few days xx
                          Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Morning hugs here. Need hugs to keep warm. Our gas and electric bill was horrendous.
                            😘🤗😘🤗🤗

Comment

Hug and see your cares fade away. 🤗🤗🤗🤗xx

Comment

Here is your daily prescription of hug. Enjoy.
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                                Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X