No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in need of a huge hug as my Christmas plans have been cancelled. I was all organised with food and to collect my aged mum until Boris cancelled Christmas. Now my mum has to spend Christmas alone because of this bas***d virus.
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

There are times that we must act no matter the cost. You can't turn back time. πŸ‘
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Oh Barry that's so sad. It's really horrible. You brought tears to my eyes but it's the same for us. Home alone. My son was hoping to come but the gear box has packed in and my daughter, as a teacher, can't manage holiday and isolation. I only have a small chicken, a Christmas pud and a carton of custard. Not exactly the usual Christmas feed. I suppose the only consolation is that we are all in the same boat. Not doing my head any good. πŸ˜•Because we were all expecting a break from all this and a nice time it makes it all feel an even bigger let down.
        we need another date for Christmas πŸ™
        big hugs and kisses from me πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜šβ™₯️
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Barry can't you go and kidnap her?

Comment

Grinch Boris

Comment

Big hug this Sunday πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                we need another date for Christmas πŸ™
                big hugs and kisses from me πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜šβ™₯️
                It’s a good idea Denise but even if we celebrate Christmas at Easter it has a chance to be cancelled.

Hugs xx

Comment

I know. I'm just trying to be more positive than I feel.

Comment

Why not have it everyday 😁x
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Hey who's going to tell Santa? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
                        I am in need of a huge hug as my Christmas plans have been cancelled. I was all organised with food and to collect my aged mum until Boris cancelled Christmas. Now my mum has to spend Christmas alone because of this bas***d virus.
                        Just bend the rules a bit, Barry52 . Who's going to know? Just use common sense and keep safe. I've been visiting my mum every few weeks, she's effectively housebound and 86 with terminal cancer. I can't believe the police would take any action against a person with a terminal illness visiting their elderly mother. It's not like you're having a wild drunken party, I assume.
                        Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

I agree with Gary. I'm sure you're being safe anyway for your own good so she's going to a safe environment. Not like you're holding a rave

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post

Just bend the rules a bit, Barry52 . Who's going to know? Just use common sense and keep safe. I've been visiting my mum every few weeks, she's effectively housebound and 86 with terminal cancer. I can't believe the police would take any action against a person with a terminal illness visiting their elderly mother. It's not like you're having a wild drunken party, I assume.
                            Thanks for the morale support Gary. My mum lives 180 miles from me so I can’t realistically travel there and back in a day. Amazon rescued me with some hastily ordered presents and I will take her original Christmas presents when I go in the new year. Tier 4 may still apply but I am in her bubble.

Barry

Comment

I hope next year is better than this one. This one sucks

Comment

Strangely enough for once I'm in the majority when it comes to spending Christmas alone. Hugs to all πŸ˜ƒx

Comment

Working...
                                X