Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning. A big hug to everyone. πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ™„
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Evening hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
      Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Morning hugs. Poplar fluffy seeds blowing around like snow this morning. George is fascinated and has gone off to investigate. Not sure my asthma will be happy.
        😯🐱

Comment

Hugs everyone x
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hugs from me. πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Comment

I wonder how many varieties of hugs Matthew put on this thread, what do you reckon? Nearest guess gets an extra hug x
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I don't think we could put a number on it. I think of him every time I come on the forum especially hugs and early bird club. πŸ˜”πŸ’•

Comment

Hugs here. Get your hugs here. Lovely snuggly hugs here. Common you know you want one. πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜―πŸ˜˜

Comment

Big hugs denise you little Ray of 🌞 x
                    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Hugs to you both and everyone x

Comment

Hugs here. If you haven't got a hottie get a warm hug here. πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

That sounds good Denise, and one for you! Xxx

Comment

Morning hugs πŸ€— πŸ€—
                            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

We need warm hugs! Is it really June and summer πŸ€” x
                              Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Originally posted by shelly21 View Post
                                We need warm hugs! Is it really June and summer πŸ€” x
                                Heather R has the right idea - she's gone and got herself a Hottie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
                                X