No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

denise I'm glad I'm not eating your custard πŸ˜‰ Although if Stephen is ever constipated, you know what to put down his feeding tube πŸ₯΄

Late afternoon πŸ€—πŸ€— to all.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hugs here without custard 🀣
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
        Hugs here without custard 🀣

Custardy hugs? Are you trifling with my emotions?

Hi, I'm Eddie.
        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
        Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

I'm trying to think of a daft answer. Perhaps ellie can come up with something 🀣

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
            Perhaps ellie can come up with something 🀣
            Nope, you'd be a (rhubarb custard) fool if you thought that 😬 I'll get my coat...
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hugs this morning free of fruit and custard. πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ€—

Comment

No custard hugs here, can't stand the stuff! Something fruity however....

Half asleep hugs here xx
                Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Morning hugs here. Looks like a lovely day. Did anyone see the super strawberry moon last night? It was beautiful. πŸ€—

Comment

Sounds lovely, I wish I did. Hugs to the strawberry moon
                    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

denise I did see the strawberry super moon 🌝. It was beautiful 🀩
                      Strawberry πŸ“ Hugs for all!

Comment

Morning hugs here. That moon looked magical last night it was shining on the sea. Dont mind waking up when I can see that.
                        πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Hugs everyone xx
                          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hugs here. I woke up suddenly this morning and can't get back to sleep. Marmalade sandwiches and tea and I could be raring to go but I think I will sit and ponder for a while 😴

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Bear hugs whilst you ponder xx

Comment

Working...
                                X