No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a great time, Tabbycat, and thanks for introducing me to radar keys. And hugs everyone x
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Yes I know you do. Xxx
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Ah bless, was the handle up too high for you ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

( you know I love ya really, don't you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜)
        ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yes! I've had that problem too. Along with the loo roll, soap and hand driers being too high! I also couldn't unlock a door in a disabled toilet & had to be rescued by my friend opening it from the outside. It's a whole new world of learning out there!

I had a great day at the beach hut, weather was a bit cloudy but warm enough.

As a bonus we got to park in the last available disabled parking space in the car park.๐Ÿ˜บ
        Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive ๐Ÿ˜บ.

Comment

I couldn't turn the key. And it was one of those press button things for soap and water. I managed to get soap, water and hot air at the same time. Came out like I'd just had a shower with my clothes on. ๐Ÿ™„

Glad you had a lovely day out.

Comment

Morning Honeybuns
            Just dropping in for my morning hug from denise
            Hi, I'm Eddie.
            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Good morning hugs from Paris ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท. Emerging from hotel finally, slept from 5 pm till 9:30 amโ€ฆtransatlantic flight took a lot more out of me than I imagined! Off to the louvre this afternoon, with my poor hubby having to push me around ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Comment

Bonjour angie

Have a lovely time. When I went to Australia I kept randomly falling asleep. I still do it. Think I need a time zone that matches my ability to stay awake.

๐Ÿ˜˜

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbycat View Post

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yes! I've had that problem too. Along with the loo roll, soap and hand driers being too high!
                  You were sat down, Denise was stood on tippy-toes ๐Ÿคญ
                  โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Un gros cรขlin pour AngieCanuck ๐Ÿค—

A big hug for everyone else ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
                    โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Mois aussie pour Angie, et tout le monde xx
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning hugs here. No idea what those that are showing off speaking French are saying so I will stick to English. Hugs and snuggles to everyone.
                        ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Comment

Good morning hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
                          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive ๐Ÿ˜บ.

Comment

I must admit I had to look up Calin , donโ€™t think it was in the school vocabulary 60 years ago, and a French person would probably shriek in horror at my French, so I will stick to hugs everyone x

Comment

Hugs here. Stephen is in bed and not a cat in sight. Peace.
                              ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X