Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs everyone, and here's to a great morning x
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
      Dont wait for a perfect morning just take a morning and make it great.

Hugs here πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
      You’ve defo been studying Confucius 😁

Comment

Actually it was snoopy!
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Sound advice from Snoopy πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Hungry hugs from me, hope lunch comes soon πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Actually it was snoopy!
            Allusion shattered. I saw you sat reading the classics whilst taking in the sea views but no it’s just Peanuts πŸ™„

Comment

Think its illusion not allusion. I do read the classics but sometimes the brain needs a bigger greatness. πŸ˜‰ snoopy always does it for me.

Comment

Think its illusion not allusion. I do read the classics but sometimes the brain needs a bigger greatness. πŸ˜‰ snoopy always does it for me.
                Oh yeah, can’t even blame predictive just poor education πŸ™ˆ

Comment

I reckon it's the brummie accent! πŸ˜†

Comment

I reckon it's the brummie accent! πŸ˜†
                    Orright bab

Comment

Yam cheeky

Comment

Morning hugs here. Stephen is still snoring. George said hello and vanished. Just me a cup of tea and a bagel. Sainsbury's sent wholemeal bagels I have to say I think it tasted like cardboard. Not the best 😳

Comment

Sunny hugs to all!
                          Good morning denise I agree with you on the wholemeal bagels.
                          The cinnamon and raisin ones are our favourite.
                          Hi, I'm Eddie.
                          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Oh yeah and me. πŸ˜‹ I like scones with fruit. I ordered scones, clotted cream and jam. No scones but they sent the rest. Sort of didn't seem much point without the scones 🀨

Comment

β€œ and jam. No scones but they sent the rest. Sort of didn't seem much point without the scones”
                              So annoying when that happens, just when you’re looking forward to getting your teeth into them.
                              Hugs everyone x

PS how do you quote from someone??? Doesn’t look the same as how other people do it…
                              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I dont know and I dont know how to do the @fredbloggs thing either!

Comment

Working...
                                X