Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs everyone x

PS how do you quote from someone??? Doesn’t look the same as how other people do it…[/QUOTE]

On the post you want to quote on there are 3 little icons, quote, flag and like. Click on the quote

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
      Hugs everyone x

PS how do you quote from someone??? Doesn’t look the same as how other people do it…
      On the post you want to quote on there are 3 little icons, quote, flag and like. Click on the quote[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bowler! Never even noticed that quote! x
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I can see them on my tablet but not on my phone. 🥸
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          I can see them on my tablet but not on my phone.
          You can't see the 3 dots on your phone 🤔

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

No, honestly I can't see them on my phone. I'm missing out here big time 😳

Comment

Oh yes! Can see them on my phone next to the “like” , never noticed them before x
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I was just going to say never too late to teach an old dog new tricks, but then thought I may well have been shown this before but forgotten…

Comment

No, honestly I can't see them on my phone.
                  Which phone do you have, if you don't mind me asking? xx

Comment

Samsung s8. Oh I see 3 little dots. But on my tablet it actually says quote or like or whatever. Ok relax everyone panic over. 🤣

So how do we do Ellie blimey sure I tried that before! So now I can do Ellie theres another thing. I'm really on a learning curve today. Betbi cant sleep tonight after all this excitement.

Comment

Samsung s8. Oh I see 3 little dots.
                      Better late than never, you Luddite 😉🙄😚

So how do we do Ellie blimey sure I tried that before!
                      It has to be typed exactly the same as the username - @Elsie won't work 😂😂 - and no space after the @, but leave a space after the username.

There'll be no stopping you now 😘😘

Comment

Ellie you’re just tempting me to set up a new profile as Elsie so denise can be thoroughly confused! 🤣
                        Diagnosed December 2020 with lower limb onset ALS, now involving hands and arms.

Comment

@Elsie could be the forum equivalent of @Banksy popping up from time to time and no-one quite knowing who, where or why😄

Comment

Everyone is up early today. I had my breakfast thinking no one will be around.

Great reading your posts. Like the idea of Elsie being banksy. 🤣

😘

Comment

Tabbycat See what you started 😂😂😂

I'm offering 🤗🤗🤗 now in case my deodorant doesn't work well 😏

Comment

Am I too late for an unsmelly hug? 😉

Comment

Working...
                                X