No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in need of a hug - I'm having one of those days.
    After working up a sweat with the morning routine of wrestling on my trousers and doing them up with my failing thumbs, then lacing up my boots and strapping on my ankle orthotics - only then do I realise I've put yesterday's pants back on instead of today's clean ones.
    Start again...
    Hi, I'm Eddie.
    Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
    Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel if you don't tell I wont. 😊
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hugs for all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and a special one for you WheelsOfSteel πŸ€— - that you decided to change your pants after the dressing ordeal leads me to believe that you're either a man with strong principles or weak bowels 🀭
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

WheelsOfSteel I can relate to that, I'd just wear yesterday's!
          I'm still in my PJ's! I put my PJ bottoms on back to front last night, but just didn't have the energy to take them off and start again.
          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Hugs to allπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

I confess to Stephen keeping a tee shirt on during the day and night just to save on the stress of getting changed. Some days he wears PJ trousers during the day because its easier for getting him to the loo. As long as he's clean and comfortable that's the main thing. Dont know why we define some clothes as for bed or for during the day because some pjs look like tracksuits and some night dresses look like nice frocks.

Damp hugs here. Its very dull looks like it's in for the day.
              πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

Damp hugs here too, but I am just thankful about not having to worry about my plants dying of thirst x
                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Still no rain here πŸ™ so damp hugs welcome.
                  We have predicted temperature up to 30⁰C today there is a strong breeze bringing some relief.
                  Warm windy hugs from me πŸ˜„

Comment

Soggy hugs from me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Garden needs a drink but I don't 😏
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

20220715_194842.jpg
                      Lots of hugs to everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

No hugs for me today thanks.
                        Had a couple of rough nights with breathing difficulties. A tight hug would finish me off.
                        Gonna make enquiries about getting some help - wish me luck!
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.
                        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                        Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Oh Eddie that's horrible. I hope you can get help quickly.
                          😘

Comment

WheelsOfSteel 🀞🀞 for some rapid help. Hugs to everyone else x
                            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

WheelsOfSteel sorry to hear this, hope the help you need arrives quickly, very gentle hugs, regular hugs to everyone else πŸ€—

Comment

WheelsOfSteel a loose hug from me. X
                                Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Working...
                                X