Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentle hugs to you all, and welcome to the world of the PEGged Eddie x
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

MMG I did the councillor stuff and yes did the same thing.

After I called for an ambulance I thought long wait probably a good idea to eat something so I thought beef burger sandwiches. Tomato sauce decided to go everywhere, all down my frock, arms and legs I looked like I'd committed murder. I was tempted to leave it on so that when the ambulance arrived theyd see it really was an emergency because I'm covered in blood. 🌝
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Late, and hot πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— to all the sweaty bodies, to those who have holes in their stomachs and to those who are emotionally challenged.
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

WheelsOfSteel I hope all went well with the PEG and that you find it helpful going forward.

Sorry to hear about the various difficulties, emotional and physical, that everyone's dealing with and hope that things improve for all.

Comment

More πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— today.

I trust everyone is keeping very well hydrated πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ§ŠπŸ§Š

​

Comment

Morning hugs here. I gather we are not going to get any rain for quite some time. That's really tempting fate. πŸ™„

Comment

Evening πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— from me.

Thinking of you AngieCanuck xxx

​

Comment

Restore lax hugs for all πŸ€— πŸ’©
                  I’m feeling a little more like myself (so hard to know since my condition is constantly downhill progression)! It looks like I’m going to go to Nova Scotia after all πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ‘. I’m looking forward to catching up with good friends and eating loads of lobster and scallops 🦞

Comment

AngieCanuck good for you. Have a lovely time.

Hugs to everyone xxx

Comment

AngieCanuck you gutsy girl, hoping your health bears up, and have fun while you can. Hugs to you and everyone x
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

How fabulous are you AngieCanuck πŸ’ͺπŸ™‚ Enjoy πŸ€—πŸ€—

​

Comment

Not sure what kind of hugs we should have in this weather. Non stick ones. πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

Seaside hugs for all! Enjoying a coffee in the solarium at our big Vrbo house
                            Attached Files

Comment

AngieCanuck I had to look up vrbo. Looks very nice. Have a lovely time. Not that you need me to tell you. Xxx

Comment

AngieCanuck Jealous, moi?? Never πŸ€₯ πŸ˜‰

​

Comment

Working...
                                X