Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never too late to become an entrepreneur, Denise. Hugs everyone x
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I made my dogs little coats out of fleece and my little yorkie cross, who had a terrible lack of hair, a waterproof mac to go over the top. I saw a dog at the hospital with his boots on.
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

I was actually up early today and had my Friday πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ready to distribute, only to have them float away in a rivulet of rainwater.

I got them back, dried them out, and yoohoo, here they are πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Dry hugs here and possible sunny ones too.

Tea and crumpets this morning. 🌝

Comment

Hugs here for anyone who could do with one x
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Me xx

Comment

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for all, and an extra one for the crazy cat lady πŸ€— I used to love a crumpet.

​

Comment

Soggy hugs here.

Finished the crumpets. Why are my cats fascinated by what I'm eating but when I offer them some they look at me like I'm trying to poison them.

George has taken to wanting to sit in the shower. I have to open the door so he can sit inside. Its raining you'd think he would be happy with that. πŸ™„

Comment

End of the week πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— to those in need of one, and to those who would just like to feel special. xx

​

Comment

Completely confused me saying it was the end of the week. I'm not sure when it ends and when it starts.

Just watched TV news. A couple have doodled all of their house with black pen. Its totally black and white. Everything. Left me feeling very unsettled. πŸ€ͺ

Comment

New week, new πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

denise Take it from me, Monday is the start of the week and if anybody tries to tell you otherwise, set George on them. xx

​

Comment

Wet and windy hugs here. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

Hugs for all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
                            My builder has arrived and starts work on my extension today, whoop whoop πŸ˜€

​​​​​​Took the edge off this excitement, as I started the day by sitting on the bathroom floor! πŸ˜”
                            ​​​​​​
                            Couldn't quite make it from the toilet to my wheelchair... back in my wheelchair now with husband's help...no injuries (to him or me).
                            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Oh Tabbycat what a way to start the day. Hope the building works aren't too messy.
                              😘

Comment

Damp, calm πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— hugs to everyone, but especially to Tabbycat after your unscheduled sit down, and to denise on this milestone day.

​

Comment

Working...
                                X