No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was wanting to stay up and watch king Kong which was always on at Christmas. Then I saw it and wanted to rescue the monkey πŸ’
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning hugs here. Not sure what it's like out as I'm still in bed. Doesn't sound like rain.

Extra hugs to Arcadian hope you are feeling better today.

πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

Good Morning Huggers!
        Damp and grey here, so a warming hug to anyone who needs it.
        Hi, I'm Eddie.
        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
        Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.
        Still wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Morning hugs to all. I'm in my recliner sat on heat pads as my hip/ bottom is hurting. Think I slept funny.
          waiting for a huge delivery of equipment today... OT is back from sick leave and trying to make up for 11 months of nothing happening!
          Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Morning everyone. Sun's out. Good luck with OT TinyLady.

πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

A blanket of fog here, so foggy hugs to all.
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.

Comment

I had the most amazing nights sleep. I had forgotten that it was possible to wake up not in pain all over and stiff. I nearly cried with relief. And a bed that I can lower to a sensible height for me! My OT certainly delivered on that!

Loads of hugs for you all today because finally something amazing has improved my quality of life xxx
                Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Yippee that sounds wonderful. TinyLady. Good news at last xx

Comment

denise yes, I tried not to get my hopes up, but I'm very happy xx

Comment

Hope everyone had a good night. Morning hugs to everyone β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

Hugs here too.
                        A bit late, but I just thought I had better check in somewhere to provide "proof of life"
                        Hope your day is as good as it can be.
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

better late than never. lovely and sunny here but chilly indoors. looks like snow on dartmoor soon.

Comment

Big hugs to everyone πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€

So so glad you've got some equipment to help you TinyLady.. you certainly deserve it xx

Comment

Was it just me or was it freezing cold last night? Think we all need a big warming group hug!

I tried to persuade my cat to cuddle up under my duvet but he thinks the new bed is scary 🀣

Comment

It was cold the other night. Frosty. Don't think it was as cold last night. Dull start here. Winter is definitely here. Group hugs needed. πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜Έ

Comment

Working...
                                X