X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no hug limit ! Monday big hugs to you Denise πŸ€— x

Comment

Thanks Deb a hug for you 😘
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Matthew used to love a hug and as I don't know what's happened to him I thought we could all have a group hug.
        πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ€—
        Matthew where ever you are the biggest hug ever πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

Join in that, Denise xx
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I’m in with that too πŸ€—

Comment

Me too joining in. Love and hugs to you Matthew πŸ€— ❀ x

Comment

And a big hug from me Matthew.

Richard
                Richard

Comment

Hug from me too πŸ€— hope you’re ok x
                  Janette x

Comment

Humungus hugs for anyone alone 😍x
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

On this sad day when you can officially declare that you were born in the wrong body for pocket money, I ask what happened to lady boys and Rent boys? I'm happy to leave this twisted society. Have a hug whoever you are.. 😒
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Don’t know what you’re talking about sorry Mathew. I know of course what lady boys and rent boys are/were but what relevance to MND? No offence meant just wondering and not wanting to ignore your post as you most likely wish for comments. Love Lynne x
                        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I'm agreeing with Lynne I didn't understand that either Matthew. πŸ€”

Comment

Listen to the news 😁

Comment

Big warm hugs to all the newbies. Because it's what we do. πŸ˜€x

Comment

And big hugs to the β€˜oldies’ as well

Richard
                                Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X