Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big thank you from me. πŸ€—
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

You are most welcome. xx
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Huge hugs to everyone . I've passed your big hug onto my hubby, Ellie x

Comment

Aww, that's good to hear Debbie. xx
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hugs for one and for all. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜x
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

And hugs from me to.

Richard
              Richard

Comment

A fast hug from me whilst I am dashing about...
                Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

im dashing and slowing down and dashing again. im like santas reindeer. hugs for everyone.

Comment

I know that feeling... right, I am having to force myself to cook something cos I am so tired I don't want to eat.... huggles right back at you and all of you out there in need of a big, fat, squashy, matronly hug!

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

im struggling to feed me. i make sure stephen has his peg feed but it seems weird feeding just me. i buy food with great intentions but it just sits in the fridge then im worried it will walk out on its own.

Comment

It might be the control freak in me but I think routine is the key to looking after loved one’s and yourself.

Comment

think you are right but they keep fighting back

Comment

Can't Hug Will not Hug πŸ€£πŸ˜‘πŸ˜˜x
                            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                              It might be the control freak in me but I think routine is the key to looking after loved one’s and yourself.
                              I am trying, Bowler, however, the dog can't read the schedule!

E.g. 3am. Let pacing dog out. Nip to loo. Wonder where dog is. Find dog furiously digging out large 'sink' of alpine plants. Grab dog whilst wearing nightie in wind and rain and gain muddy paw prints. Extract massive lamb joint bone that a fox must have buried cos I don't eat meat! Throw bone away... try to stop frantic dog wanting to go out again to dig in sink... lie in bed listening to dog pacing.

Get up at 5am... start the day feeling like insides of eyelids have been sandpapered. Repeat. With dog antic variations. And then going to parents to help with various stuff, trades, medical visits, phone calls, organising, shopping, personal help... Repeat....

A sleepy, worn out hug to you all. And yes, I still hug the dog after all that!

Comment

Im just hoping it is a lamb bone and doggie hasnt just found a missing person. Sorry my weird sense of humour.

My cat thinks i need her to circle me in bed kneading as she goes round. Then my eyebrows are obviously a threat and she wants to remove them by licking. My elbow was chewed for a while. Then she nicks most of the bed. She's huge and likes to lie on her back with legs in the air. My bed is a scratching post and she thinks nothing of leaping on me or even sitting on me. If anything attempts to pinch her biscuits she spends the night chasing it round the bedroom. She sleeps all day! Not surprised 😩 I'm exhausted.

hugs to everyone and especially those that have pets. πŸˆπŸ•πŸ­πŸ₯

Comment

Working...
                                X