Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denise, you're an 🐘 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 🀣 😘
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

What does make me πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‚xx
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I know Ellie. I have a good memory though managed to forget a hospital appointment last week.

I only expected to see a photo of boots sunbathing. 😎 not sure what Matthew hoped for πŸ˜‰
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Giggling hugs for all.....
          Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Boots on 😍🀭😍😍xxxx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

One Hug is free yet absolutely priceless. Invest today. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ§πŸ€—xx

Comment

I would like one Matthew. πŸ€—

Comment

Is it buy one get one free? Ta, I'll have two...

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

And me πŸ€—

Comment

A great big warm hug for anyone who needs it πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Thanks little Matt.... Right back at you...

Comment

I'm going to hug everyone who has viewed this post even if it kills me. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

ok i will hug you but dont want to kill you. lots of love and hugs xxxx

Comment

More hugs available today. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜—πŸ€—

Comment

Okay I hug you and you hug me back. Then everyone else. This could take all day! πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X