No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today hasnt been so bad. well it didnt get any worse. thanks for all those lovely hugs. they are wonderful. nice to feel loved. xxx
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Isn't it! πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Yeah it is. Hugs are magical they heal the pain even if it's for a short time. πŸ’žπŸ’

Comment

Sending you both magical hugs (these will last as long as you need them to) xxx
          Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Hug Hocky πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Giving out hugs to the world, to all of you, and to my lovely parents too. xx
              Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

If hugs were lemons I would make lemonade for all you wonderful people, πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

hi everyone hugs and lemonade sounds great to me.

Comment

Morning hugs for everyone even those still in bed. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ˜™

Comment

And get up to a hug from me. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

And an early afternoon hug from me πŸ€—πŸ€—

I promise I was awake hours and hours ago, I am partly institionalised in my own home, totally dependent on my carers' rosters - I get up when they come, rather than when I want to, not a grumble, I am lucky to have my care package.

Love Ellie.
                        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I kinda like the way mine just arrive every three hours from 10am until 7pm for usually fifteen minutes. It's breaking me in gently. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

True, you'll know them very well, and they'll know you, if the time comes when they are needed for washing and dressing, makes it 'easier'. xx

​

Comment

The two ladies seem to love me already πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Two ladies - you started off with men, didn't you??

​

Comment

Working...
                                X