No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what i thought he said. i thought he said 3 lads. 3 lads in blue.
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Yes and they are all stars 😘😍😁😁xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Hugs from me 🐙

Comment

Hugs should be a national treasure. 🤗😁😘😍xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

A late hug from me after a late night not sleeping, still up at 4am, but, back to bye-byes again... until rudely awakened by weird dream by my 4 legged assistant... x
            Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Morning everyone. Let's start the day with a lovely hug. 🙄🤗😍

Comment

Aw, ta denise! A big HUGGLES to you and everyone else x
                Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Hugs for all and special warm hugs to anyone else who is currently in Hospital 😁😍🤗😘xx

Comment

Are you in hospital Matthew?

Comment

Big hugs to you too Matthew 😘 ( and everyone else !) I am guessing your hospital stay wasn't planned so hope you're as ok as possible and you're home soon. Xx 🤗

Comment

See my latest post and I'm here until Friday or Monday 😁😍🤗😘xx

Comment

At least we know where you are and what you're up to 😉

Comment

Hug anyone?

Comment

I'm up for one 😘😁😍🤗xx

Comment

Yippee

Comment

Working...
                                X