No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs to you, and you and you and you... why is that theme song playing in my head from the Sound of Music? xxx
    Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

You'll be singing that all day long ๐Ÿ™„
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning everyone. Anyone up for a hug?

Comment

Friday mornings are usually busy for me, so I'm late to the party Denise, but I'll give you a hug ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
          โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

thank you. where is everyone?

Comment

Out sunning themselves, weather isn't due to be great this weekend, or maybe they've all gone to Gleneagles to find Barry Braveheart?? xx

โ€‹

Comment

Here's a very late HUG๐Ÿค— yes ppl might be enjoying the sun or watching tennis๐ŸŽพ
                Last edited by LindaB; 2 July 2021, 15:59.
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

We haven't had our quiz results ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                    Out sunning themselves, weather isn't due to be great this weekend, or maybe they've all gone to Gleneagles to find Barry Braveheart?? xx
                    Iโ€™m sure I saw Mel Gibson earlier. X
                    Iโ€™m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Certainly would give him a hug ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

I needed a hug yesterday as was fed up to discover a week after RIG feeding tube was fitted I have an infection around site of stoma.Had been sore all week and painful when lying on my side.
                        District nurse came Wednesday and felt it was not infected.Next nurse came yesterday( Friday)and confirmed it is infected as I had thought as had odour.
                        Hopefully Infection is resolving as I donโ€™t want the RIG procedure repeated.
                        Today is a new day so intend to enjoy it.Wishing you all a good day.
                        Mary

Comment

Oh Mary
                          extra hug and a kiss from me. I hope it's sorted and you feel better ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Comment

Mary C you've been through a tough time....hope today is better. Here's a HUG from me to you....and anyone else.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
                            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

Yes, sending you a big, big hug, wherever you are.

Hope you're just having phone/internet issues stopping you from logging on.

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mary, I hope your site heals quickly.

Extra special hug from me to you today.

Love Ellie.

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
                                X