No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for virtual hugs.Just had lunch at my house with a friend and a game of Rummikub.
    My husband changed my dressing to RIG site..bless him.
    A nice day so far today.
    Best wishes
    Mary

Comment

Big hugs from me Mary. Hope your day continues to go well and that your site heals quickly.
      You are always so positive even when things are going wrong !
      Love Debbie x 😘

Comment

Sending belated hugs to you all, Dad has been rapidly worsening so spending a lot more time there.... xxx
        Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Sorry to hear that Positive vibes sending you a ginormous hug. xx
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

So sorry PV. Thinking of you and sending you big hugs x

Comment

And me. Love to all of you.
              Denise xxx
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Where is Matthew?
                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

No idea where he is, hope he is OK. xx
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I have Flail Arms which renders hugging impossible.
                    With virtually no other symptoms after nearly 3 years, I am definitely at the lucky end of the spectrum.
                    However it still hurts when I can't give the kids a hug after they have visited

Comment

Big hugs to you Tan. X

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                        No idea where he is, hope he is OK. xx
                        I'm hoping Matthew's in a part of the hospital with no signal or WiFi. Sending big hugs πŸ€— to him anyway x

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post

I'm hoping Matthew's in a part of the hospital with no signal or WiFi. Sending big hugs πŸ€— to him anyway x
                          Hope that's the issue & home tomorrow. It's strange but I feel a part of this mnd family already. πŸ€—
                          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Sending you all a virtual squeezer, esp Matt... x
                            Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Hi Wondering where Matthew has disappeared to?

I have Had a good day today ..on line counselling session with psychologist.Then next up a physio visit and she restored my confidence to walk a few metres on Zimmer frame..I thought my mobility has gone due to MND but seems it was result of immobility during recent hospital stay for RIG .Got exercises to do to try and stop legs going so rigid for now.
                              District nurse next as infection at RIG site but looking better now on antibiotics.
                              A friend came for cuppa and cake .A FaceTime session with my brother in Canada.
                              The day has whizzed by.
                              Hope you all had a good day too.
                              Best wishes
                              Mary

Comment

Mary C you've had a positive sounding day. Especially the cuppa & cake & family timeπŸ‘
                                Your positivity is infectious πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​​​​
                                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X