No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is life without hugging? Hugs, cuddles and smooches et all. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œxx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I know what you mean Mathew, πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰x
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Theres nothing like a really good hug. It can make you feel happy and sad.
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Middle of the month hugs all round. Special warm cuddles and hugs to anyone having a crisis of confidence. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

They need to be warm hugs. Damp and miserable here. Staying in bed weather I think. 😯

Comment

Extra warm, long hugs for everyone this day. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning Huggles damp foggy Morning. Good hugging weather.

Comment

πŸ€—
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I've been showered using fancy bodywash, so a deliciously scented hug to all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

So is that a scug (scented hug) or a smug (smellie hug)?

Anyway, it's rather nice!

Doug x

Comment

To be honest I'd hug anyone no matter what they smelt like. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Carpenter View Post
                          So is that a scug (scented hug) or a smug (smellie hug)?
                          It'd be a schug, I guess.

Whichever it is, here's a personal one for you πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                            To be honest I'd hug anyone no matter what they smelt like. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx
                            πŸ€” Even Andy Murray after a 5 set match?

​

Comment

Even then πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

No shame whatsoever then? I suppose, take it when it's available.

Here is a non-pungent one πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                                X