Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right back at you Bexxy πŸ€—πŸ€—
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      I'm totally opposite and want to hug and be hugged by everyone. I think if we all hugged when we met there would be world peace. πŸ‘x
      Totally agree matthew55. Too many people seem more inclined to hit a stranger than hug them. Although I have got one friend who prefers a firm handshake. He is from Yorkshire though so I think he's still wary of Lancastrians. πŸ˜‰
      Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Big hugs to everyone today. πŸ₯°

Gary I'm a Yorkshire girl and very tactile . I'd offer a hug to everyone ( even Lancastrians !) I'm really missing hugging my children and my mum at the moment.

My husband is a southerner and much more reserved. When we first met he couldn't understand how my family were so huggy.

Love Debbie x

Comment

A big hug and a warm smile to everyone today... Happy Wednesday 😊
          I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

Yes Jeanette
            happy Wednesday to you and everyone else
            Denise xxx

Comment

To everyone

Happy huggy Wednesday

Donna

Comment

Hugs to everyone. Ok I don't know is it Friday? I still have my Pjs on because for once I don't care that it's nearly 9am and I'm not dressed. I'm revolting in more ways than one
                πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹

Comment

My kinda girl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜x

Comment

Yeah I'm talking dirty πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Comment

Yesterday was a pj day for me. Great didn't have to change for bed.
                      happy hugging Saturday 😚

Comment

Oh what a horrible morning. Electric went off and only just back on. (4hours off) then I find I've run out of gas and the spare tank is also empty. I drag a full one up from the basement only to find I can't get the regulator (or whatever it is called) to go on. I've done everything even stood on it. I still can't get it on. So no hob. Ohhhhhh. Damn and blast. Now I need to get more gas then drag it down 2 flights of stairs. Home comforts I do not have. 😦 if someone could spare a hug. 😞

Comment

And my fire just went out and I have to bring up some wood.

Comment

Couldn’t find a hugging emoji but send this instead 😘

Comment

You've been officially hugged by everyone 😊x

Comment

Or firm hand shake depending on who is giving it πŸ˜‰x

Comment

Working...
                                X