Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs from me. Big hugs to everyone xxx
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Just say YES to being hugged. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Yes!
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

And hugs to all xxx
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hugs here. Roll up. 😘πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
              Just say YES to being hugged.
              You're too scary to be hugging old ladies now - if my wheelchair could fit behind a curtain, that's where I'd be 😱😱😱😘😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

It's the thought that counts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Only 100% pure warm cuddles and hugs available here. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜xx

Comment

Gratefully accepted πŸ€—πŸ€— - the warmer the better these days 😘😘

​

Comment

Definitely getting to be cuddling weather. Luckily this flat is warm and the sun is out.

Looks like theres an oyster glut . Not that I'm into a lot of fishy stuff. Just thought I'd throw that in from local news. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰

Comment

Ugh oysters is like eating snot! Have a hug to take your mind off what I just said. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
                        ​​​​​

Comment

No I agree it's like tipping, awww, yeah exactly. Why did anyone think to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                            Looks like theres an oyster glut .
                            Yep, they're not being exported much these days...

But I have πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— galore to export - tariff free, quota free and no paperwork required 😘😘

​

Comment

I would spend eternity hugging you πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Aww, thanks mate 😍😍😘

​

Comment

Working...
                                X