Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pack it in you two there are others on here. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜³
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning peeps. Anyone wanna hug? 😘πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Comment

My hugs today are for anyone feeling lost and alone. πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Looks like me and you then. Goldilocks is having fun with the bears.
          ran out of sugar this morning had to have jam in my porridge.
          πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€­

Comment

Morning all...HUG from me πŸ€—
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Windy hugs from me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— the type which generates electricity, not the nose holding type πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

denise If I'm ever online at 9am, something is up and it's bad 😏 😘😘

​

Comment

oh goody ellie so 12.29 is a good time to arrive.

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                    oh goody ellie so 12.29 is a good time to arrive.
                    There or thereabouts xx

​

Comment

A hug has no race, religion, colour or creed. It's just a hug. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜xx
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hugs from a constructed bed in my living room, but will have to get out again tonight for the builders to continue tomorrow x
                        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Where you going to be sleeping heather? Think you really do need a hug. Come on guys heather needs us.
                          πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

Heather R big HUG for you and hope the builders finished soon. πŸ€—
                            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Heather R xx

Comment

Thanks all, appreciated. Probably go back to a friend tonight. x
                                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Working...
                                X