Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

15 hugs for one and all xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Why 15πŸ€”πŸ˜˜
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Does it include bears?

I need a hug they've cancelled Stephen's peg OP until 29th.
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
          Why 15πŸ€”πŸ˜˜
          One per year... xx

​

Comment

denise One of my Limited Edition hugs for you.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

​

Comment

Thank you ellie. That's a treasure I will keep xxx

Comment

Try selling it and I'll pull a Banksy style shredding act πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

I'm all for hugs
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.
                  Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                  Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel Woohoo Eddie πŸ‘ - the more, the merrier πŸ€—πŸ€—

​

Comment

Super insulated Hugs today. Stay calm and stay warm. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Although Winston doesn't strike me as a hugger, if I separate you from your avatar, I know you're most definitely a hugger.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Winston is staying until Monday πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                          ​​​​
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                            Winston is staying until Monday ​​​​
                            Ooh, the anticipation πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

​

Comment

Yeah ellie the shredder thing? How odd that he came up with that then the price goes through the roof. The stuff I've put through the shredder πŸ€”

Comment

Hugs are Vegan friendly and low fat. Have a healthy hug from me. πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X